Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Voce Viva generic?

Warning

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't trust your opinions. You do nothing but praise everything. It's a little delusional to think that everything tied to Gaga is of the highest quality. I mean we've all owned a bottle of The Fame grape juice EDP.  That was amazing packaging and basic sugary pop fragrance. 

And just because you stock shelves at Sephora doesn't make you an expert at everything beauty. 

I find you a little harsh. If @Lorde Von Kok enjoys it and is a big fan of Gaga and cant help but love everything it's okay. But I find your message not kind at all, poor guy he probably just feels very happy to spray the bottle at work and has never said is an expert at anything beauty... :confused:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

It’s campaign is really cheap and overall promo is cheap. No artistic integrity in it whatsoever. She was clearly payed bunch of money for this and they put her face on basic perfume just to sell better. 

I don't know I think any celebrities who do advertisements for fragrances do it for money. Keira Knightly and Chanel, Robert Pattinson for Dior or Johnny Depp. It's part of PR. Ive never seen a perfume commercial with the main purpose not being about generating money, it's a business after all. As for finding the commercial cheap thats your opinion and taste 

Modern Ecstasy2

I smelled it last week, it’s too strong for me

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Regina George
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't know I think any celebrities who do advertisements for fragrances do it for money. Keira Knightly and Chanel, Robert Pattinson for Dior or Johnny Depp. It's part of PR. Ive never seen a perfume commercial with the main purpose not being about generating money, it's a business after all. As for finding the commercial cheap thats your opinion and taste 

Exactly what I said.. Cash grab.. 

The Fame tho.. Well that had artistic integrity and she seemed like she was into it. It was passion project. She said she hated it but I think she was trying to be relatable. 

Archived