Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Voce Viva generic?

Warning

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Calvin Klein One Gold 

The perfume that I use :udidnt:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Pennywise said:

How dare you, making perfume commercials is Gaga's passion she's wanted this since she was 6 or something :derpga:

:ladyhaha: 

Lorde Von Kok
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

And just because you stock shelves at Sephora doesn't make you an expert at everything beauty. 

Again, who are you :billie: ? 

You don't even know my position at my work, and you assume that out of nowhere. 

Gurl, bye. :emma:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It tastes horrible

My tongue turns purple after trying it, and then I read the liner note said it is not to be ingested. :vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hybrid AT

I mean, maybe? She is using them to promote her album and make some quick coin for herself anyway because why not? Music AND the bling :vegas:

A gentle reminder however before anyone tries to come for her, she is just an ambassador for the brand and the face for their campaign. The formulation of the perfume, its notes and its fragrance and general criticisms about the perfume itself should have nothing to do with her.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Stupid Oreo
38 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

This and the box set....

i have smelled it and it just smells like a normal perfume that you can imagine, if you compare to a male fragrance i’d say it’s extremely similar to Calvin Klein One Gold 

box set sold out on dutch store :enigma:

Just now, Pop another one said:

box set sold out on dutch store :enigma:

Yeah but it’s still a cash grab, the value of the products is 60% down from what they take (calculated by me)

1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It smells like that with a combination of a sweet ladies perfume 

So I'm gonna put on some sugar on the bottle and spiritually give Gaga some coins :vegas: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

donatellab

My boyfriend got me the perfume for my birthday this week and i love it. Smells fresh and subtle, and doesn’t trigger my migraines. 

Also, people that are coming for Gaga: She’s just the face of the campaign, she isn’t selling the perfume and she wasn’t involved in the process of making it. She’s basically a model. It’s not like she made another Eau de Gaga perfume to get a quick cash grab after saying that she doesn’t want to sell perfumes anymore.  

She/Her/Hers

Valentino is a designer brand that would’ve released Voce Viva with or without Gaga lol business is a cash grab, they make products to get money. Gaga’s just the face of it. I might get the smallest bottle because I’m not huge into perfumes anyways.

1 hour ago, Warning said:

and most of frag heads find this perfume to be generic, do you agree with them? Whats your opinion about this fragrance?

I find most fragrances to be generic except for a few that try something different, so far I think Mugler has its own originals scent, Kayali new fragrances and Kilian. The rest, Dior, D&G, Chanel, they all smell the same, they all do the same thing, it's nothing groundbreaking. I smelled Voce Viva and I found it to be a little too soft, the notes blended together do nothing, absolutely nothing. I'd also describe it as basic, I wouldn't say it smells bad but it's not worth a high price to buy a very soft and subtle perfume that has no personnality whatsoever. You're better off buying a Britney Spears Fantasy perfume for any kind of personnality

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

This project screams cash grab and anyone not seeing it is kinda delusional. 

Why would u define this as cash grab?

Regina George
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Why would u define this as cash grab?

It’s campaign is really cheap and overall promo is cheap. No artistic integrity in it whatsoever. She was clearly payed bunch of money for this and they put her face on basic perfume just to sell better. 

Archived