💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1000 Doves (Piano Version) as a single

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Imagine if 1000 Doves (Piano Version) was announced as the next single from Chromatica...would you be here for it?

I just listened to it a few times in a row and gosh the melody and Gaga‘s vocals are so so good. Also the lyrics are very relatable. I‘m pretty sure radio stations and soccer moms all over the world would eat it up :excited2:

Also the GP probably doesn‘t even know this version of the song, so Gaga could release the song on all streaming platforms and the song would sound fresh to almost everyone except for stans.

So what do you think? 

Blastertoyo

I think a lot of people would unstan

also I don’t think she would make a Deluxe track a single 

please enlighten me to death

Cody James

It would make more sense for it to be Million Reason’d and be released as the last single or side-by-side with the album version. I am here for it!

G U C C I

I don't know if it would or wouldn't work as a single but if she released 1000 Doves then definitely the piano version over the album one! I would love to hear her full piano version of Sine From Above and Fun Tonight. 

The Z
20 minutes ago, Red said:

I'd find it strange that she made an unfinished song a single but sure, why not

But since it's not available on Spotify etc. it would be new on the platform, so $$$$$$$$$📈

GenericPhag

Regardless of how I feel about the song or want to be a single (I love the song and demo btw), it would smash imo. We can say how much we love Sine From Above and want a video (which can happen to non-singles) or how Sour Candy would smash on YouTube because of Blinks, but the GP very clearly STANS BalldGa and wants more ASIB-style stuff. The piano demo would play into that and the lyrics are "relatable" which is a big thing now. 

Hybrid AT

Not sure if it would work as a single tbh. Chromatica as an album and as an era is high energy.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived