💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kris Jenner & Kourtney accused of sexual harassment, racial discrimination

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Former bodyguard who worked for the Kardashian family in 2017 accused Kris of sexual harassment and Kourtney of racial discrimination.

Jenner, 64, is being accused of a 'pattern of unwanted and unwelcome sexual advances and otherwise harassing misconduct', according to court documents. 

Kourtney, 41, is being accused of a hostile work environment, racial discrimination and gender discrimination.

McWillliams reportedly worked for the family in 2017 and claimed that Kris 'embarked on a pattern of conduct involving non-consensual physical contact with Plaintiff of an inappropriate and sexual nature.' 

He  claimed Kris was 'repeatedly and frequently causing her body to come into intimate physical contact' with his body.  The claim includes: 'Massaging (his) neck, shoulders, arms and back without consent, causing her hand to rest on (his) thigh and groin, causing her pelvis to rub against (his) back and/or rear-end without consent or approval... 'Causing her hands to come into contact with (his) rear-end without consent or approval,' and 'exposing portions of her body to Plaintiff in a lewd or suggestive manner.' 

The racial discrimination included, 'pervasive and cruel mockery, harassment, belittling, and otherwise humiliating mistreatment by defendants due to (his) race.' 

Former bodyguard McWilliams is a founding member and close friend of R. Kelly as they founded music group MGM in the late 80s. 

Jenner's lawyer, denied the claims: 'Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian vehemently deny the completely false claims made by former security guard Marc McWilliams.' 
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

So we have to believe a close friend of R.Kelly. It's like a friend of Kevin Spacey making accusations of sexual harassment to Selena Gomez. Lost credibility

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

So we have to believe a close friend of R.Kelly. It's like a friend of Kevin Spacey making accusations of sexual harassment to Selena Gomez. Lost credibility

Did friend of Kevin Spacey  ever work for Selena Gomez or was around her?
Just because he know somone shouldn't make him less credible. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

12 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Did friend of Kevin Spacey  ever work for Selena Gomez or was around her?
Just because he know somone shouldn't make him less credible. 

You can't be a friend of a kidnapper, rapipst and pedophile if you have morals, so that proves the person has none, so how can we trust his judgement?

Teletubby
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

You can't be a friend of a kidnapper, rapipst and pedophile if you have morals, so that proves the person has none, so how can we trust his judgement?

but he knew him in 80s not sure if he still is his close friend. 
33839890-8791833-Back_in_the_day_McWilli

Levine
32 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

but he knew him in 80s not sure if he still is his close friend. 
33839890-8791833-Back_in_the_day_McWilli

Exactly, so that part in the article is totally biased and uncalled for.

TSUNAMI

Come on guys, being friend with a bad person does not make you bad, same as when bad people are good with good people, that doesn't make them good. 

Anderson123

I don’t get why you guys have to judge this person for being friends of R. Kelly, it doesn’t make him a liar.

56 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

They formed a group in the 80’s. Do you really think he’s going to be like “oh no, R. Kelly is going to be a rapist and pedophile in the future, I must not be friends with him”. You just never know what your close people end up doing and it’s not your fault. 

This could also be a false accusation so who knows. 

Musicisfreedom
8 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Come on guys, being friend with a bad person does not make you bad, same as when bad people are good with good people, that doesn't make them good. 

It depends on what you know about them... If you know someone is a rapist and you are still friends with them it kinda makes you a bad person

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I don’t get why you guys have to judge this person for being friends of R. Kelly, it doesn’t make him a liar.

They formed a group in the 80’s. Do you really think he’s going to be like “oh no, R. Kelly is going to be a rapist and pedophile in the future, I must not be friends with him”. You just never know what your close people end up doing and it’s not your fault. 

This could also be a false accusation so who knows. 

I agree who knows what he knew about R. kelly... It doesn't make him a liar

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived