Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kris Jenner & Kourtney accused of sexual harassment, racial discrimination

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I don’t get why you guys have to judge this person for being friends of R. Kelly, it doesn’t make him a liar.

They formed a group in the 80’s. Do you really think he’s going to be like “oh no, R. Kelly is going to be a rapist and pedophile in the future, I must not be friends with him”. You just never know what your close people end up doing and it’s not your fault. 

This could also be a false accusation so who knows. 

You are right but him and r kelly were still buddies while Rkelly dated and got married to a minor (aaliyah) so thats why im sceptical about his motives but he shouldnt be judged just because him being friends with someone

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

It depends on what you know about them... If you know someone is a rapist and you are still friends with them it kinda makes you a bad person

Not necessarily. Surely a good person would want to help their friends see the error of their ways and help them do the right thing, rather than just leaving them for dead.

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Not necessarily. Surely a good person would want to help their friends see the error of their ways and help them do the right thing, rather than just leaving them for dead.

As in reporting them to the police.

Bitch I'm Madonna

TSUNAMI
20 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

It depends on what you know about them... If you know someone is a rapist and you are still friends with them it kinda makes you a bad person

Yeah, it's tricky. But that logic just screams "She was wearing inviting clothes" when scumbags try to justify rape over women. 

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Yeah, it's tricky. But that logic just screams "She was wearing inviting clothes" when scumbags try to justify rape over women. 

Well, i definitely don't think his relationship with R. Kelly makes his story any more false. The only reason i commented on that was because it was already brought up. But if you know a person was a rapist and married a kid and didn't do anything, bottom line you are a bad person. And that has nothing to do with thos story.

Bitch I'm Madonna

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Well, i definitely don't think his relationship with R. Kelly makes his story any more false. The only reason i commented on that was because it was already brought up. But if you know a person was a rapist and married a kid and didn't do anything, bottom line you are a bad person. And that has nothing to do with thos story.

I agree with you but do we justify bad things when it happens to bad people or we judge it like when it happens to good people? 

It's really hard to be and stay objective with this. 

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

I agree with you but do we justify bad things when it happens to bad people or we judge it like when it happens to good people? 

It's really hard to be and stay objective with this. 

Well, we don't know what he knows about R. Kelly or what his relationship was like. So I think it was kind of irrelevant to the story. I don't think anybody deserves to be sexually harassed or discriminated against because of their race period.

Bitch I'm Madonna

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't think anybody deserves to be sexually harassed or discriminated against. 

Agree. 

Anderson123

I mean I’m just reading the article again and it’s funny they have to bring up R. Kelly. Do they want people to discuss this? Why don’t we just focus on the real subject of this, which is Kris and Kourtney’s harassment. They know what they’re doing and just want to add juice to the story so people come up with these discussions. 

Ziggy
27 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I mean I’m just reading the article again and it’s funny they have to bring up R. Kelly. Do they want people to discuss this? Why don’t we just focus on the real subject of this, which is Kris and Kourtney’s harassment. They know what they’re doing and just want to add juice to the story so people come up with these discussions. 

That was my thought. It seemed totally and wholly irrelevant to bring up R Kelly here.

QueenGaga

I’m only going to believe his statements if he’s also come out about R.Kelly being a predator and harasser. Why wouldn’t he keep shut about this if he kept shut about Kelly :shrug:

DirrtyPony

Sexual harassment claims should be taken seriously across the board. You can be skeptical but until there are any more details, you really don't know. Being "friends" with R Kelly doesn't make someone immune to being harassed/discriminated against.

Strung out for another taste

Regina George

Not y’all thinking that being friends with someone means you are a bad person yourself. 

Anyways... Reading about this and seeing what she did to him and how he’s suing her for that makes me think about how I could sue like 100 people for the same thing.. It’s just that people normalized that unwanted contact.. 

I won’t judge tho because I was not there and I won’t take sides.. Hopefully court will made best decision based on evidence and facts. 

3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

They formed a group in the 80’s. Do you really think he’s going to be like “oh no, R. Kelly is going to be a rapist and pedophile in the future, I must not be friends with him”. You just never know what your close people end up doing and it’s not your fault. 

Then the article shouldve written 'ex-friend' or 'former friend' of r kelly

Archived