💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Chromatica Billboard

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, NORMANDIE said:

Love this thread full of graphic designers, marketing experts and music managers. :enigma:

The fact that we have almost everyone complaining about the font size and formatting and not bothering to read the message and what it is meant to convey. Little monstrosities never fail to disappoint :koons:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
4 hours ago, HybridAT said:

The fact that we have almost everyone complaining about the font size and formatting and not bothering to read the message and what it is meant to convey. Little monstrosities never fail to disappoint :koons:

For Gaga music is her religion and people are her God and for Little monstrosities font size is their religion and formatting is their God  ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif 

some of us would be just happy if it was more visually pleasing
y-2.png

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Beautiful message, HORRIBLE BILLBOARD.

The purpose of a billboard is to get across a message quickly and leave an impression. This letter will cause accidents and literal eyestrain for anyone on the ground :lmao:

I registered just to comment on this.

All of the marketing & graphic design enthusiasts on here are so in the wrong, it’s hilarious.

This billboard is genius, though it may look simple or as some said ugly.

Everyone has seen billboards nowadays. Pretty visuals, stunning photos, nude men and women. They may be visually appealing, but in 2020 it takes more to have impact.

The font is small on purpose. It makes you stop what you’re doing and focus on the billboard.

It’s simplicity is also a hidden weapon. How many billboards like this have you seen? Not many. You may see it as weird or ugly, it doesn’t matter, cause in the end it serves its purpose to provoke an emotion and/ or engage you.
You either like the message and comment or that, or hate the fugly billboard... and comment on that.

And again, digital marketing has become such a shitshow. A Google course doesn’t make you a marketer. Do better. :bear:

ShayCristoforo
19 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The bottom half is bothering me :yennefer:

It's the perfect place to put...you know...the album lol

I like the idea, but it's a lot of money and real estate for wasted whitespace. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Chromatica Island

Beautiful message!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived