đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember t.A.T.u.?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

The infamous lesbian duo with iconic hits like:

Apparently they hate each other now and they weren't even lesbians.. They did it all for publicity.. One with black hair is homophobic even:

And the other is outraged by this:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dubstep111

I still listen to them! I really wish there were other artists that  made music like they did...

Regina George

Just found this out and I'm kinda shook...

Regina George
Just now, dubstep111 said:

I still listen to them! I really wish there were other artists that  made music like they did...

Even tho they faked it all I feel like they helped LGBT community back then... They were basically the only act doing this and singing about how being gay is okay... Such a shame one is homophobic now 

Shawniqua Mendes

Yaas. Nas ne Dogonyat was a pretty big hit in Poland back then.

But this is the song and performance I remember the most from my early childhood. 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Cookie Tookie

Icons. I still worship them to this day. And regardless of their “fake lesbian relationship” or the homophobic comment, it was still an impact on society to see two girls display such sensuality. Some hated it, some loved it, but it was still one of the only times a homosexual relationship was shown in the media when I was growing up.

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

No idea who they are

No offense but what year were you born in? I'm just asking because I was like 6 when they were popular and I even remember their songs. They were HUGE in europe.. 

vyniildisk

Didnt they had a song w Beyoncé? 

Edit it was this one

But thank u all for clarifying

Regina George
1 minute ago, dimitristhe said:

How can I forget them? I still have nightmares from their infamous Eurovision performance. They were supposed to kiss each other but they were affraid and didn't. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TouzY3_yq0 

Omg I didn't know this! 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

No offense but what year were you born in? I'm just asking because I was like 6 when they were popular and I even remember their songs. They were HUGE in europe.. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

End Racism Now

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Omg same! 

Shawniqua Mendes

And also I much prefer their songs in Russian. 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Shawniqua Mendes
Just now, Regina George said:

Omg same! 

Me too :kiss:

Archived