Remember t.A.T.u.?

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
10 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I was so disappointed in Waste Management. I loved the concept. Loved the production. Visuals. But the lyrics in English were terrible. They made no sense. Also, in the first 2 English albums, their English was much more clear. In the last English album, Yulia had a very strong accent. I mainly listen to the Russian albums with Lyudi Invalidi being my favorite. Idk what the hell happened with Waste Management. Songs just made no sense lol

They were dropped out from the label and became mostly independent. Some lyrics were written by fans or their new producer which was Russian. Most of songs are demos for ''Dangerous And Moving'', they also almost didn't work with old producers and songwriters for this album. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

doraemon

By the way, all of their albums are now available on Spotify now... (except Lyudi Invalidy)

Also, I think the fallout between t.A.T.u. and Interscope is because of the single the label chosen from D&M, Gomenasai. Gomenasai definitely more famous in Asia as it was played many times on the radio.  

Anyway, when Create A Label (CALx) exists and handled by @duckworth, Lena Katina is my artist, and she's becoming more famous in CALx than in real life.

ObezyankaNol
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

If you’ve heard one song of theirs you’ve heard them all. They all sound the same. 

Imagine thinking that all their songs sound the same :billie:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

ChavaWM
2 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

This. 

Compare Klouny to Craving. Ugh not the same. 

Compare Cosmos to Malchik Gay, not the same. 

Katsuki Bakugo
4 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Literally there is one album where majority of the songs all have the same build up to the chorus... you can sing any lyrics over them

similar to how you can sing Judas and Poker Face over each other. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, ObezyankaNol said:

Some people are idiots. Don't mind them.

Anyway... @ObezyankaNol, check this out:

Lena Katina - CALx version (Thanks @duckworth for keeping this page alive) : https://apollo.6te.net/artist.php?id=15

Lena Katina & Lana Del Ray Tour page (Again. Thanks @duckworth for keeping this page alive) https://apollo.6te.net/tour.php?id=3

A huge shame that Lena didn't achieve this height of fame in real life as a solo artist.

ToxicHot

The only song I know by them is All the Things She Said, but man..... DO I LOVE IT!!!! Sooooo nostalgic. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived