Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember t.A.T.u.?

Regina George

Featured Posts

dimitristhe
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Omg I didn't know this! 

The song was amazing. They ended up at the third place, because they were singing out of tune. It's painful to hear them struggle. That song would have won the contest if they had rehearse enough. It's a pity.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

They are product of their time. I have all their albums and still spins it every now and then for sheer nostalgia.

But if they ever returns, I won't support them no longer. I didn't stream any of their songs online for the same reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tylertremallose

oooh i loved them growing up and i remember when i was in high school (mid 2000s'), i remember reading they were fake lesbians cuz one was pregnant or something like that

allanrocks

I was crazy about them, but I got really disappointed when Yulia did those homophobic remarks. Lena always seemed to be the nicer one 

Evan Peters

no, but i can say poppy's cover of all the things she said is better than the original :yennefer:

emma roberts is an abuser

Bella Goth

i still listen to their hits until today, i remembered when i was a kid they are friends lmao, love them

nickkoko

I love them! I listen to their Russian albums way more than English though; I only really listen to the English songs that they only did in English (ie. All About Us, Friend or Foe). Still listen to them to this day.

ObezyankaNol

I love them, they are my childhood. I don't care if they pretended to be lesbians, because they gave voice to a whole generation, especially in Russia. Regarding Julia... I know that video is old but... still don't know why she said that. In Russia you cannot speak positively about the LGBTQ+ movement because it's considered propaganda and is illegal, but... whatever.

My username is one of my fave songs from them:

Also you should check Lena's latest album, it's soooo good (is in russian tho)

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, baazyll said:

Yaas. Nas ne Dogonyat was a pretty big hit in Poland back then.

But this is the song and performance I remember the most from my early childhood. 

a boppppppp

OT: yes it's very unfortunate that one of them is against the very thing they used in their careers

oh well at least the other one is a queen and an ally

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived