Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is 911 not debuting anywhere?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

Serious question. This is not about flop or not. Its not debuting anywhere. Have this ever happened before? I see random flop songs debuting even on the bubbling under all the time. 

Why is not even under the top 100? Or in the top 100? Or somewhereeeetenor.gif?itemid=11938447 

What am i missing? Is one of my favs from Chromática and i am intrigued. I am sure there must be some explanation. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
Just now, S0436 said:

It’s a fan song, not a song the GP would be into.  The chorus doesn’t help.

Even Smile songs debuted in the bubbling under and they have way worst streaming than 911. Clearly something is wrong! Its been held againts its will or SABOTAGED!!! 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Interscope made an error and tracked all streams from the release onto Chromatica III. 

That was in the Uk i am clearly talking about the USA

BeIIadonna

I've mentioned it before in another thread I think, but post-album singles just don't do well anymore. It'll probably pick up eventually- it also might not, but we'll see.

FentyGa

-bad song

-not radio friendly

-minimal promo

-gaga isn’t a NAME. she’s ofc hugely successful, but she can’t just get a hit bc she’s gaga, the way ariana can. she needs PROMO

vyniildisk
Just now, BeIIadonna said:

I've mentioned it before in another thread I think, but post-album singles just don't do well anymore. It'll probably pick up eventually- it also might not, but we'll see.

Just now, FentyGa said:

-bad song

-not radio friendly

-minimal promo

-gaga isn’t a NAME. she’s ofc hugely successful, but she can’t just get a hit bc she’s gaga, the way ariana can. she needs PROMO

But not even top 200? Again, Is not about the song itself. There must be something wrong!

Is it even a single? No official news about that. It most likely not sent to any radios that way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vyniildisk
Just now, RAMROD said:

Is it even a single? No official news about that. It most likely not sent to any radios that way.

Even if it was not a single, it should debut! Are you guys telling me that 25 million veiws on youtube and trending #1 for several days didnt help to at least sneak in the top 200? It doesnt add up

#FREE911

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

But not even top 200? Again, Is not about the song itself. There must be something wrong!

Eh, I guess that's weird, but charts aren't really anything to worry about anyways.

But apart from post-singles not doing well in general @FentyGa is right with their points imo.

LGMonster95

Well where to begin

- The song has no iTunes links

- It's not promoted on Spotify playlists

- It's not a single which means it has no support from the radios (except Italy)

Literally It's just a song with a music video, how do you want to do good if it literally has no promo?

Also the song is doing pretty good on the radios in Italy so far and It's rising fast on Shazam and iTunes which means that 911 can work if its actually promoted

TimisaMonster

Gaga is doing zero promo...that's been the trend of this album era...so I'm not surprised. 

I wish she would officially announce it as a single and send it to radios...otherwise it was just a video for fan service...

I'm waiting for Alice as 4th single

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived