Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is 911 not debuting anywhere?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

The Z
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

thank you for clarifying 

I mean, I can't be sure if that rumor is true since I didn't watch what song was credited under the 911 video when it was released. But if the rumor's true, than it must have had en effect on it's chart performance all around the world because 911 only had the iTunes sales + AM & Spotify streams

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop
22 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

Ok Twitter 2.0

She's ha drag daughter :ally:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Luke78619
23 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

That was in the Uk i am clearly talking about the USA

Well tbf the video being credited at Chromatica III would affect the US charts too, because the views would be considered for CIII and not 911 no matter what country it is

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FameHookah

GP has poor taste wbk

I hope she still releases more visuals tho :'( i need an Alice MV, imagine the slayage..

WTF is MDNA

Aphrodizy26
On 9/30/2020 at 7:03 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga is doing zero promo...that's been the trend of this album era...so I'm not surprised. 

I wish she would officially announce it as a single and send it to radios...otherwise it was just a video for fan service...

I'm waiting for Alice as 4th single

Alice isn’t gonna be a single, the era is going in a certain order (chronological) 

Had Alice been a single, it would have given away the twist in the 911 video.

AmenTheNight

Main problem being zero promo and performances, and the single not being very radio friendly or something the GP would sing along/keep in mind.

Most of her most successful hits are the ones with very repetitive elements in the chorus (Poker Face, J-j-j-just Dance, Rah rah ..., Sha-ah-ahlow, Rain on me rain rain ...) and catchy beats, which is really not the case with 911. She dropped the ball with this choice, Alice, Free Woman or Babylon all have great shots at being a moderate hit ala Lovegame/TEOG. Sour Candy too thanks to Blackpink.

A Babylon remix with a trendy girl, for example Dua, or a shock collaboration with Madonna, with a few live performances and interviews, could become a good additional hit in her catalogue.

On wikipedia it says it has only been released in Italy, for now at least, she might release something more radio soon or not

Archived