Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is 911 not debuting anywhere?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

They lose the momentum then.

Not necessarily. If they wish to, they can make it a hit later also with the right promo and playlisting. Not every song has to smash in its debut week. But I doubt if this would even be an official radio single in the US. We'll see.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst

911 didn't chart so twitter could win

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Gui Guerra

To begin with the whole Interscope mess with Chromatica III/911 error.

But also, it’s a post album release, which rarely gets some sucess in the streaming era.

And it didn’t get any push in major Spotify playlists or radio, so there was a minimal chance of sucess for the song 

FentyGa
6 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

They lose the momentum then.

they should’ve sent it to european radios BEFORE releasing the video, then released it as a ww single along with the video. messyyy

gypsy101

hey OP did you ever find out that it actually appeared at number 1 on the bubbling under chart the week that Chromatica came out? that’s why it didn’t appear on it again

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Interscope made an error and tracked all streams from the release onto Chromatica III. 

Absolute morons!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Cherry Blues

My personally opinion is that Lady Gaga doesen't need successful singles non-stop. She is an artist and on a level where she is a etablished icon. It's also about her artistic output. 

I personally like Stupid Love and Rain On Me musically-wise and in its visuals more than 911. 

Also for me there are songs on Chromatica which i like more - but it's okay. 911 is very robotic and i imagined a completely different Video.

I hope we get more singles, like Replay, Sine From Above and of course Alice 😍

MaryJaneHolland

Post album single 4 months later, you sholuld've seen it coming :bear:

As long as we keep getting videos...

COOOK
11 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Well where to begin

- The song has no iTunes links

- It's not promoted on Spotify playlists

- It's not a single which means it has no support from the radios (except Italy)

Literally It's just a song with a music video, how do you want to do good if it literally has no promo?

Also the song is doing pretty good on the radios in Italy so far and It's rising fast on Shazam and iTunes which means that 911 can work if its actually promoted

She also has on her bios a link to Chromatica and "911 OUT NOW" but still, although we know this is not enough, we never had "THE NEW SINGLE BY LADY GAGA" kind of announcement with its single cover, or just any type of announcement other than the music video release date.

This 911 era looks more like an event on the overall Chromatica era with no other intentions; if it works, it works :oops:

steven

From the moment she announced the video for 911, I knew it would chart poorly. As much as I appreciate the song, it's not GP friendly at all. That was a risky move from her but I don't think it was meant to be a big hit, just a way to please her fans. 

MelbHawker

It’s literally received no promo.. a music video doesn’t send a song that’s been out for 4 months onto global charts. 

The Z
17 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

That was in the Uk i am clearly talking about the USA

That is everywhere. The video credits are the same everywhere lol

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That is everywhere. The video credits are the same everywhere lol

thank you for clarifying 

Archived