Why is 911 not debuting anywhere?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
37 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

-bad song

-not radio friendly

-minimal promo

-gaga isn’t a NAME. she’s ofc hugely successful, but she can’t just get a hit bc she’s gaga, the way ariana can. she needs PROMO

Ok Twitter 2.0

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

Gp has no taste

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ChromaticRaccoon
19 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

That was in UK i am talking about USA 

UK was just the example, they didn't change the credits on the video worldwide, so it would also have effected the American charts 

StrawberryBlond

If it really was credited wrong, can't the title just be changed? I don't understand. Big stuff get amended all the time online, this should be easy, right? If it missed out on the charts and may never reach its peak again because it missed its debut week, I'm going to be peeved. Not that I expected this to be a big hit or even like it but I love to see Gaga getting hits and more hits mean more singles and a longer era. So if this halts stuff, this will be a big stain on the era.

Tony31511

No promo. That's literally why this is happening. I think the only reason ROM did so good was because Ariana Grande was on it (to be honest I don't think it would have done as well if Gaga sang it solo). Also, 911 is an odd song that doesn't sound like anything on the radio right now. It's just a fan favorite that ended up getting a video, that's all.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

NON :billie:

SINGLES:bear:

STILL:bon:

CHART:triggered:

The thread said debut, and it debuted when Chromatica was released on 29th May this year :shrug:

End Racism Now

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The thread said debut, and it debuted when Chromatica was released on 29th May this year :shrug:

How come nobowdeeh have inform me this? 

Edit. You are lying tenor.gif?itemid=11938447

I seriously think this is what Gaga did to please her fans this time, and a little push for Chromatica. To be honest, its really difficult for Gaga to promote if there is no big event or stage performances for the song. A mv is far from promotion in streaming era. And its just so sad you need to keeep releasing new stuff to hit the GP. They just have little or zero attention span nowadays and wont care much about a five Month old song:huntyga:

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Even if it was not a single, it should debut! Are you guys telling me that 25 million veiws on youtube and trending #1 for several days didnt help to at least sneak in the top 200? It doesnt add up

#FREE911

its being held hostage with sia in beyoncé's basement. 

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

-bad song

-not radio friendly

-minimal promo

-gaga isn’t a NAME. she’s ofc hugely successful, but she can’t just get a hit bc she’s gaga, the way ariana can. she needs PROMO

I couldn’t have said it better myself! This is not a GP friendly song. The chorus and production is seriously grating. 

I’m not surprised it’s nowhere to be seen. 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, macca said:

I couldn’t have said it better myself! This is not a GP friendly song. The chorus and production is seriously grating. 

I’m not surprised it’s nowhere to be seen. 

Grating? 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Cuz she has a bad time hearing that song, so she doesnt want it on the radio all day

Archived