Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star’s “boyfriend” stole his stuff

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DirrtyPony

Regardless of how you feel about Jeffree, people like his “bf” are gross. Not cool :triggered:

Strung out for another taste

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

my cat had a relationship w a street male cat that used to come and steal her kibbles, he was using her. It went on for months. 

RAMROD

That man was already coming of as shady since the beginning. Like, bish, he literally dumped his girlfriend in short notice just to be with Jeffree. That is total red flag, cos he will likely do the same to Jeffree too or even worse, it is all very typical, and it always happen, and well..., Voila!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ladey Gaygay

He deserves it...he's a nazi who almost drove James Charles to suicide

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

16 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

my cat had a relationship w a street male cat that used to come and steal her kibbles, he was using her. It went on for months. 

Still don't believe in karma now :stalkga:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Still don't believe in karma now :stalkga:

Well no! I moved mountains to get that annoying cat adopted and off the street cuz he is super cute. He nows lives in a fancy house and is pampered af

Beanybb

"If you're not doing anything with your life, I can't be around that"

You sure as hell weren't saying that when you were slurping on his schmeat. :ohwell:

Curunir
37 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Don’t date athletes. Guaranteed cheating and shadyness.

Wait is this a thing? :wtfga:

LittleMonster20
Just now, Curunir said:

Wait is this a thing? :wtfga:

Yes. Sure there are a lot of great athletes who are good guys but the majority of them are so full of ego and can’t keep it in their pants and cheat all the time.

Just look up some high-profile athlete relationships and I guarantee a lot of them are just trouble.

45 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That man was already coming of as shady since the beginning. Like, bish, he literally dumped his girlfriend in short notice just to be with Jeffree. That is total red flag, cos he will likely do the same to Jeffree too or even worse, it is all very typical, and it always happen, and well..., Voila!

As if Jeffree wasn't with him only because he thought dating a black man made him automatically not racist :ladyhaha:

49 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

youre TOO MUCH SIS 

3 minutes ago, Brecht said:

As if Jeffree wasn't with him only because he thought dating a black man made him automatically not racist :ladyhaha:

girl, how do you know that? 

Archived