Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
31 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Mess. Nate high as f*ck laughing about this cause he's taken care of for life

How is Nate taken care of for life?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cookie Tookie

If you didn't see this coming, I don't know what to tell you. He always seemed sketchy to me, like he wasn't even interested in Jeffree at all. He was really here just for that luxury rodeo.

5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

How is Nate taken care of for life?

well, he's not doing sh*t and lives in some big house, I'm guessing Jeffree is paying the bills or he got something to stay quiet or smth. 

Musery

HEARTSTOP
24 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

If you didn't see this coming, I don't know what to tell you. He always seemed sketchy to me, like he wasn't even interested in Jeffree at all. He was really here just for that luxury rodeo.

Exactly this. I never felt like he really cared for him like Nate did.

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
21 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

well, he's not doing sh*t and lives in some big house, I'm guessing Jeffree is paying the bills or he got something to stay quiet or smth. 

It's probably because Nate and his brother built some company with Jeffree's help, and Jeffree didn't take it from them when they broke up (or couldn't take it idk).

IDGAF

1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

It's probably because Nate and his brother built some company with Jeffree's help, and Jeffree didn't take it from them when they broke up (or couldn't take it idk).

probably yeah

Musery

• COOOK changed the title to Jeffree Star robbed by boyfriend

Archived