💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 streams split because of wrong credits

domixwodix

Featured Posts

domixwodix

Apparently "911" did not debut on the UK charts due to Interscope Records crediting the video as "Chromatica III" at first.

So the stream was split; the audio streams and iTunes downloads were for "911" and the video streams for "Chromatica III."

:lolly:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A MESS

VhMrBHW.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

One word: Interscope:vegas:

When someone says something that's beyond stupid, tell them it's very Interscope of them (don't take it literally, they just made a mistake) 

Also, Gaga is probably searching "list of record labels" on Google right now:lmao:

Edit: in case you don't get it like @HybridAT, it's a joke, we should all be grateful that Interscope lets Gaga explore her creativity:hug:

papergangstas

Does that mean that Chromatica III is the next single? I mean it's also in the 911 video meaning it has to be a single. Will she release a lyric video for it? Alice, Sour Candy, Replay, SFA found dead in a ditch. :diane:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

RedOneKonvictGaga

Where did you get that picture from? I just checked the official chart and Chromatica III is not there :haroon:

BeIIadonna

Wait :bear: I'm confused

#16 is For The Night, and I just checked and Chromatica III was never there, is that next weeks or..?

1 minute ago, RedOneKonvictGaga said:

Where did you get that picture from? I just checked the official chart and Chromatica III is not there :haroon:

It is

Archived