Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
10 hours ago, Melisandre said:

The cursed 3rd single strikes again! 

The Edge of Glory original M/V says hi

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

The Edge of Glory original M/V says hi

Thats where it started...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Luke78619

Please tell me they’re going to rectify this mess 

why was CIII credited in the first place for the 911 MV, make it make sense

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

littlepotter
On 10/1/2020 at 1:32 AM, HybridAT said:

Girl, you literally know NOTHING about her relationship with the label and what they do for her yet you keep blabbering about stuff all the time, in the charts thread and elsewhere. It was a mistake, it's unfortunate, and nothing can be done about it. Get over it already. If she's with Interscope and renewed her contract with them, it must be for a damn reason. Your meltdowns and chart obsession are getting borderline weird and embarassing

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-small.gif

I find it concerning that the second anybody voices the slightest negative remark toward anything connected to Gaga, you attack them in a vicious way. I would usually mind my business but I have seen this happen a disconcerting number of times. You could work on being kinder. I know we're all protective of Gaga but members shouldn't be afraid of getting attacked any time they have an unfavorable opinion.

chaeri pls

pop ate my heart
41 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I find it concerning that the second anybody voices the slightest negative remark toward anything connected to Gaga, you attack them in a vicious way. I would usually mind my business but I have seen this happen a disconcerting number of times. You could work on being kinder. I know we're all protective of Gaga but members shouldn't be afraid of getting attacked any time they have an unfavorable opinion.

it's honestly ridiculous. the ammount of essays I recieved from this person yesterday is insane lol I had to leave it alone at one point 'cause they loved twisting stuff around and it was dragging for SO long like who even has the time lmao. everyone that says something slightly critical about Gaga's team is suddenly a TROLL even if they've been respectful, and feel the need or should I say URGENCY to bully them down with these long a$$ essays on how they're a veteran on the site and how Gaga's team is unquestionable and if you do you're a complete whiny baby, that you're being negative (when they're the ones acting up and starting confrontation) and that you should 'get over it', like ??? get over what lmao it's just a discussion, how can someone care THAT much and be SO intolerant to others opinions it's hilarious, that's why I and many others don't come here anymore to voice opinions because everyone be getting catty and jumping you calling you a troll and that you're just having a meltdown, instead of respectfully counterarguing. It even happens when someone brings FACTS that they can't face, it's not even with different opinions anymore lol. it's getting weird lol fr

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived