💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 streams split because of wrong credits

domixwodix

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

It's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet without an exclusive font for it :huntyga: I read their reply now, @KEVIN STEVE apologies! :oops:

But, that being said, I'm pretty sure this thread will be filled with "Burn Interscope, she should leave Interscope" etc. comments soon enough so I just thought I'd give in my two cents on this :vegas:

There was the emoji, I thought it was clear, my bad:toofunny:

That being said, indeed I doubt Capitol or any other label would let let do what she wants

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, LadyBenedetto said:

It’s time for her to fire interscope

She will never do that. They were the ones who gave her a chance at the beginning and made it big with them, now they let her do what she wants, she has a lot of freedom with them (which is the most important to her) which most likely would not have with other labels.

LGMonster95

Even with the sales and other streams the song would not have did much better, if it would have charted at all...

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

She will never do that. They were the ones who gave her a chance at the beginning and made it big with them, now they let her do what she wants, she has a lot of freedom with them (which is the most important to her) which most likely would not have with other labels.

I was just kidding, you can’t fire a label, you can leave it

Dominic
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

So that's just the video chart? 

Yeah, baby shark is #4 :party:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

6 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

There was the emoji, I thought it was clear, my bad:toofunny:

That being said, indeed I doubt Capitol or any other label would let let do what she wants

Yeah, maybe I didn't notice my bad as well :toofunny:

Yup. Artistic freedom is why she's still with them. I edited my post to make it sound less combative, if that's okay :sweat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LGMonster95
Just now, LadyBenedetto said:

I was just kidding, you can’t fire a label, you can leave it

I know but still she most likely would never leave Interscope

domixwodix
7 minutes ago, RedOneKonvictGaga said:

It‘s the singles chart

Chromatica III debuted at the Video chart because of the video streams only

if the video streams counted into 911, then the streams wouldn‘t split and it could maybe debut in the singles chart

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Yeah, maybe I didn't notice my bad as well :toofunny:

Yup. Then giving her artistic freedom is why she's still with them. I edited my post to make it sound less combative, if that's okay :sweat:

That's fine, I edited mine as well:saira: I'm a bit nervous today so maybe it doesn't show when I'm not being serious:hug:

6 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Even with the sales and other streams the song would not have did much better, if it would have charted at all...

That's no excuse, a debut in the lower regions of the charts is better than not debuting anywhere for amateurism of her team/label. :nails:

1 minute ago, Adelita said:

That's no excuse, a debut in the lower regions of the charts is better than not debuting anywhere for amateurism of her team/label. :nails:

It must have happened to other labels before, we just found this out because Gaga is a big artist and it happened to her:shrug: That being said, they could have avoided this for sure:laughga:

Archived