💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not openly endorsing Biden?

barnabesk

Featured Posts

barnabesk

Gaga and Biden teamed up against sexual assault during the "It's on us campaign" and Gaga also endorsed Clinton in 2016. She is known for being against Trump so why has she not publicly endorsed Biden yet? I'm just curious, not criticizing her for not doing it.

ht_biden_dc_102617_16x9_992.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this occurred to me today too! i'm surprised by it, but i mean... we know shes not voting for the micro p*nis in the oval office

human turd

ShayCristoforo

Her partnerships often become problematic or age like milk. So it’s better to just be a stand-alone icon lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Dr Fudge

I don’t think anything she says is going to change much public opinion of either candidate. At this point in the game, people are pretty dead set on their picks for prez. In 2016 she had more influence because people didn’t know what a Trump presidency looked like. 4 years (and 1 particularly bad pandemic year) later, people know who they want for president.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

I would guess because of the sexual assault allegations against him. I can understand why she wouldn't want to openly endorse him, even if she does vote for him. 

Also, she obviously took Hillary's loss hard, and maybe she just doesn't want to get so involved this time around.

bionic
Just now, Biggest Bitch said:

Because Biden would be even worse than Trump :trollga:

Please elaborate I am interested in this point of view

buy bionic

Archived