💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not openly endorsing Biden?

barnabesk

Featured Posts

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, bluemonkey said:

Yeah it’s her prerogative so why are people asking why she is silent about it. It’s her choice and her opinion, no different than everyone else. Do you go around asking people who they are voting for? 

Well, they're asking because she was so vocal last time. They find it odd that she isn't vocal this time. Some people, even the celebrities themselves, might feel its a moral imperative to try and get people to be proactive about voting, especially for the candidates they themselves are voting for, hence celebrity endorsements are a common thing. It's possible a lot of users on here feel she isn't meeting her moral imperative by keeping silent. It's the same kind of imperative some fans might feel about their idol is neglecting not speaking on other controversial issues, like BLM or #FreeWhoever. 

And since you asked, no, I don't ask, the people important in my life I speak freely about politics and vice versa, so I don't need to ask. I'll leave asking strangers to campaign volunteers. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I think it’s because she’s either; not voting or voting for someone else other than the main two parties

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think it’s because she’s either; not voting or voting for someone else other than the main two parties

119353932-207669154115441-22970330832180

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bradley

Because Biden said he loves 'that song' by Lady Gaga she sang at the Oscars, forgetting its name is Til It Happens to You.

QueenGaga
14 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Hillary was faaaaaar from a great candidate, but can we please stop equating people like her and Biden to Trump? It's frankly annoying and just simply untrue. 

Whats the difference between them and Trump? That they pander to us? Its all a game of pretend. If not, I would definitely like to be educated about their political career and how it was any different from Trump 

Meruk Holland
38 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Whats the difference between them and Trump?

Well, there's the people that they would appoint to their Cabinet and to the courts. Major difference there.

Reality
45 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Whats the difference between them and Trump? That they pander to us? Its all a game of pretend. If not, I would definitely like to be educated about their political career and how it was any different from Trump 

Well, what isn't the difference between them and Trump? I hear this argument a lot and quite frankly, it's just people going, "I hate all politicians, so they're just all the same!" Like, no...that's not how it works.

There are plenty of sleazy and grimy politicians, and I'm not saying that Hillary and Biden aren't, but they're far better than Trump in literally every way imaginable. 

You have someone like Trump who:

Refused to denounce white supremacy on national TV
Has supported racist and xenophobic ideologies and policies
Has diminished LGBTQ rights
Engaged in sexist and misogynistic behavior
Has lied over 20,000 times while in office
Refused to pay taxes
Has divided this country like never before (with the exception of the Civil War)
Has infringed upon numerous people's rights

And you're gonna tell me that him and Biden are the same? They're not. Biden is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the best politician, but he is better than Trump is every. single. aspect. 

🃏🖤👹

LG2008
15 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Because Biden would be even worse than Trump :trollga:

I'm sure he wouldn't be worse than Trump but I don't expect him to be a good president neither :selena:

President Biden

She obviously is voting for Biden, but I think in general the party is aiming to be less Hollywood-centrif. Hillary’s biggest advocates were like Ellen and Katy Perry. It turned off working class & Midwest voters a lot. She looked super elitist and like a pop star, not a politician.

Biden is trying to surround himself with likeminded politicians, community leaders and local activists. It’s an approach to normalize him and make him look like the “people’s candidate” rather than “Lady Gaga’s friend”. So I’m sure she’d like to, but maybe he asked her to wait

I got drunk

JazzGa

Probably because...

A) Her liberal fans will split hairs on any candidate and be like "If you don't support my Golden God, Candidate X, you are automatically a homophobe, transphobe, racist, sexist, TOXIC!!!!!!!"

B) The sexual assault allegations against Biden

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

djBuffoon
16 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Hillary was faaaaaar from a great candidate, but can we please stop equating people like her and Biden to Trump? It's frankly annoying and just simply untrue. 

This.

nswain1110

Her fan base already despises Trump. This is the most polarizing election of all time and everyone knows exactly who they’re voting for. She wouldn’t be swaying anyone’s vote if she did get vocal and would only be inviting Trumpster fires to attack her which she doesn’t need. We all just need to get out, vote and get through 2020 together.  

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

I think because of the controversy she caused last time by wearing the Michael Jackson outfit. 

Im sure she supports Biden though and still may do something or definitely will if he wins for the inauguration or when he's president.

Archived