Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not openly endorsing Biden?

barnabesk

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I wouldn't read too much into her silence. I know people say she overdid it with Hillary but she only tweeted about Hillary twice (Mother's day and NY primary) before November 2016 and it's not like she decided late. There's usually a surrogate blitz in late Oct/early Nov and she could endorse him then but that's clearly TBD.

I think LeBron's initiative is pretty effective because it's different from the typical hollow endorsement. 

???

She physically rallied for her and did this:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

Maybe it’s better if she stays out of politics. One cause we already know she would never vote for Trump and second cause her social media would get so fu****ing boring for me if she kept posting about politics like she did during Joanne era :enigma:

ChromaticRaccoon
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

This is going to be the most important election in the modern history of this country.

I'd also like to say, that whoever wins the American election is not only important to America, but pretty much the entire world. 

Many countries (such as my own) will often follow along with whatever America does, our leaders seem to look to America for guidance (as much as I wish they wouldn't). America has a HUGE power in this world, you control a lot. 

So, when you're voting for the president of the USA, you're also voting for a large portion of the world too. It's why so many people outside of America feel so strongly about this election. Trump has the power to ruin a LOT outside of America. 

1 hour ago, LadyBenedetto said:

Idk why would you even mention de micro p when it’s just a disrespectful body shaming that would make feel uncomfortable people with smaller sexes when it’s just something natural

ill body shame trump all i want :enigma:

human turd

Reality
29 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I'd also like to say, that whoever wins the American election is not only important to America, but pretty much the entire world. 

Many countries (such as my own) will often follow along with whatever America does, our leaders seem to look to America for guidance (as much as I wish they wouldn't). America has a HUGE power in this world, you control a lot. 

So, when you're voting for the president of the USA, you're also voting for a large portion of the world too. It's why so many people outside of America feel so strongly about this election. Trump has the power to ruin a LOT outside of America. 

100%. When Trump got elected a lot of other major countries started having their own ultra conservative, almost facist like leaders. It's a shame. 

🃏🖤👹

2 hours ago, TheQueenLG said:

I hope she doesn't, tbh. 

Endorsing a racist rapist who has failed to pledge to guarantee health care to every person during a pandemic would be a bad look, imo. 

are you on drugs? crack?

2 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

As long as she isn’t supporting trump we are in good hands :vegas:

She might not be, but unfortunately a ton of people on this site support him including people in this thread. I really thought Gaga would cultivate fans who wouldn't stand for Trump's fascism and bigotry, but I am proved wrong by this site everyday.

Pennywise
Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

She's the comrade we need
6fd.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

bluemonkey
9 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

She doesn't have to because based on her messages, activism, and general track record, her choice should be obvious. :yennefer:

Blah blah blah - yeah, we know she has a huge platform and SHOULD endorse candidates who are anti-Trump. But she isn’t obligated.

Thank you! Everyone expects popstars to be political and fight causes and do all these things...I mean she has her views and opinions like everyone else, why should it matter to us? She doesn’t have to share anything or say anything. 

bluemonkey
9 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

It's their prerogative as people with a platform to express their opinion on something that will affect everyone.

Yeah it’s her prerogative so why are people asking why she is silent about it. It’s her choice and her opinion, no different than everyone else. Do you go around asking people who they are voting for? 

RenegAde
8 hours ago, Poerga said:

She might not be, but unfortunately a ton of people on this site support him including people in this thread. I really thought Gaga would cultivate fans who wouldn't stand for Trump's fascism and bigotry, but I am proved wrong by this site everyday.

Gaga doesn't have the  responsibility or power to change anyones views. Shes an artiste not a politician  

There are almost five weeks to the election. She may endorse him closer to the day, and that might be because she has decided herself to do that, or because she has been asked to do that. Or she may have been asked to stay out of it altogether.

Archived