💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not openly endorsing Biden?

barnabesk

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, lasagna said:

this occurred to me today too! i'm surprised by it, but i mean... we know shes not voting for the micro p*nis in the oval office

Idk why would you even mention de micro p when it’s just a disrespectful body shaming that would make feel uncomfortable people with smaller sexes when it’s just something natural

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Yeah....I totally forgot about the MJ suit. She definitely didn’t think that one through completely. Behind a podium...well, the color scheme did not work in her favor. :deadbanana:

It certainly didnt help

MJHolland

She's a huge surrogate who's probably talking to the campaign about how/when the make an endorsement 

They're probably saving it for the last few days before E-Day to maximize the impact 

32 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Because Biden would be even worse than Trump :trollga:

You should change your username to Dumbest Bitch. :trollga:

JustaMonster
Just now, Biggest Bitch said:

Imagine actually thinking this :reductive:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

44 minutes ago, barnabesk said:

why has she not publicly endorsed Biden yet? I'm just curious, not criticizing her for not doing it.

I personally wouldn't want her to keep endorsing presidential candidates thruout her career. 

Flawless
29 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

TBH, I hate this whole "get people to go out and vote while remaining neutral" thing. I've seen so many celebrities and people preach and say, "Oh, it's your job to vote!", "Go and vote!" without necessarily thinking about the bigger picture and being direct. 9/10 of the people telling you to do that on social media and whatnot are liberals and Democrats. And we know that. That's no secret. If people are going to tell people to vote, just be direct and tell them to vote for Biden.

This is going to be the most important election in the modern history of this country. In many cases, it's going to be a literal life or death voting choice—because of this pandemic. 

Telling people to go out and vote because their "voice needs to be heard" is essentially just saying, "I want you to go out and vote for candidate X because they're better than candidate Y, but I won't explicitly tell you that because I want to remain neutral and not hurt my reputation." Celebrities and people on social media need to stop sugar coating things. Explicitly tell people to vote for Biden. It's the best choice for this country right now.

Totally agree on this and really surprised she said nothing about it, even after the lame debate that happened yesterday.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Chromatica Island

I think she should keep it to herself tbh. especially after the Hillary loss

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

papergangstas

Because she gained Karen tr*mp supporters during her Joanne era and she doesn't want to disappoint anyone :bear:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Meruk Holland
10 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Sometimes I think celebrities should stay out of politics, it just gets messy :awkney:

It's their prerogative as people with a platform to express their opinion on something that will affect everyone.

ToxicHot

She doesn't have to because based on her messages, activism, and general track record, her choice should be obvious. :yennefer:

Blah blah blah - yeah, we know she has a huge platform and SHOULD endorse candidates who are anti-Trump. But she isn’t obligated.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, Biggest Bitch said:

That's one way to boost your lmao reacts :vegas:

9 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

Because she gained Karen tr*mp supporters during her Joanne era and she doesn't want to disappoint anyone :bear:

Wait until the Karens revisit her discography backwards starting from Joanne and reach BTW :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

It's probably because of the allegations surrounding Biden. 

I also think Gaga has become more conscious and aware of various social issues that, to be frank, aren't really highlighted by Biden's record and views. I'm not saying that Biden is a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc. person, not at all. I don't think Biden's any of those things. However he is moderate, that's just a fact. I think Gaga's realized that sometimes mediocrity sometimes doesn't cut it. If Bernie was the nominee (someone who's been much more vocal and aggressive on social issues), then I think she'd be openly endorsing him.

This. 100%. There’s no chance she’s not voting, but she doesn’t have to platform him either. Let’s read the room: her endorsement would’nt matter anyway. 

Archived