šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New HL release = Babylon EV?

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

I came across this tweet and thought I'd share

Considering on the oneĀ year anniversary of HL Gaga posted a video with a revised mix of the early version instrumental, it could be released through the new HL campaign considering only the fans really care for this demo. Discuss gheys

I'd like one "cautiously optimistic and no meltdowns" for a total of $10.6 please, thank youĀ :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

numb the flame
Just now, PartySick said:

She isn't going to release music with Haus Labs though, Mr. PatsĀ :laughga:

it's not technically new music and it's not really a remix either. It's been dubbed as the "Haus Labs version" since we heard the infamous "BOBBY WE'RE USING THE SONGGGGGGGGGGG" so it could happen but I expect nothing because that way there's no meltdownsĀ :vegas:

Daylight Jokers

Nah. I would love to, but nah. And monsters deserve to not have it after bullying Bloodpop every chance they get.

claruacosta

Ā 

I hope she releases Babylon EV one day and everyone finally shut up at once, it's getting annoying. Besides, everything that has sax in it sounds 100000% better.

LOOOOOOOOOVE

Butters Stotch

Normally I'd be ready for some clownery.

mr rogers clown GIF

But not today, honey.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived