๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"No love left to rye"

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

Obviously she's switching back to wheat flour cause rye is disgusting.

dark-rye-bread-1-17.jpg

What is this atrocity please get it off my screen thank you

65e.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

The line before refers to a brand of whiskey (Johnnie Walker), so it's just another reference to whiskey. She wanted a word that somewhat rhymed with eyes...ย  theย line itself is probably just up for interpretation really.

I can't believe how you looked at me with your Johnnie Walker eyes.
He's gonna get you, and after he's through there's gonna be no love left to rye.ย 

"He" could be referring to "Johnnie Walker" as if it's a real person, i.e. the alcohol isn't helping you and if you carry on soon enough I won't be able to love you anymore

Who knowsย :chica:

32 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Yahoo answer

Now this is something I didn't think I'd see in 2020ย :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

lavenderblondee
2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Obviously she's switching back to wheat flour cause rye is disgusting.

dark-rye-bread-1-17.jpg

I accidentally bought rye bread last week instead of wheatย and....yeah no...:deadbanana:

Who buys bread and thinks "HM I think I'll have cardboard today"ย :air:

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Now this is a word I didn't think I'd see in 2020ย :bear:

ย 

Askย Jeeves.ย Netscapeย Navigator.

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„

2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I always wondered this too.ย :oprah:ย 

Typical fans meeting Gaga: "Gaga, I love your work!"

Me: "Please explain what the f no love left to rye means???"

:haroon:

Saaaaaame tbhย :yennefer: it's always the smallest thingsย 

Just now, calmar said:

Askย Jeeves.ย Netscapeย Navigator.

Let me quickly AIM my buddy stuck in 2001 with his Windows XPย ย :sis:

It is definitely rye.ย It comes hot on the heels of her referring to his having slurred at her and then his Johnnie Walker eyes. And then he (Mr Whiskey) is gonnaย get you, and after he's through there'll beย no love left to rye, i.e. that whiskey will be no good to you because you'll be dead and gone. The song is about her disbelief at her father's reluctance to get the heart surgery he needed, isn't it ?ย Presumably he was drowning himself in whiskey instead.

I think when she says "no love left to rye" it may mean no love to make rye bread with or whiskey, a metaphor for substance.

Speechless is one of the most powerful songs on the Fame Monster. That Vevo video is adorable!

Silence those demons... . ๐Ÿ–ค

2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I think when says "no love left to rye" it may mean no love to make rye bread with or whiskey, a metaphor for substance.

Speechless is one of the most powerful songs on the Fame Monster. That Vevo video is adorable!

Yeah, she's stunning. Even if she wasn't singing so beautifully she'd still be stunning.

migamiga

I thought she said writhe meaning she wonโ€™t be receiving orgasms anymore leaving her speechless

Spoiler

:trollga:

ย 

Archived