Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD Forecasts HUGE Top 50 Album Shakeup Next Week

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Hits Daily Double (HDD) has forecasted a slew of new top 20 debuts for next week's Top 50 Albums chart, with Machine Gun Kelly, SuperM, and Carrie Underwood all expected to make a splash on the top half of the list. 

Kelly's fifth studio album is currently projected to bow with at least 85,000 units- and is being challenged for the top spot by rising R&B star Joji, who could sell close to 90,000 this week with 'Nectar.' The third slot is likely to go to either K-Pop outfit SuperM or Pop Smoke.

Further down the chart, controversial rapper Tory Lanez will try to lock up a #6 debut by fending off both 'folklore' and 'Top'. Lanez gained prominence earlier this year for an alleged firearm-involved altercation with Megan Thee Stallion. 

Rounding out the top-half debuts are metal band Deftones and certified icon Carrie Underwood; both are expected to miss the top 10 by a few thousand units. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Chromatica

It looks like Carrie released a Christmas album, so it’s not a horror story if it doesn’t chart at the very top.

1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

It looks like Carrie released a Christmas album, so it’s not a horror story if it doesn’t chart at the very top.

This album will be Carrie's first Xmas album, and is the first major Christmas album release of 2020! 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Lorde Von Kok

It's truly sad to see less than 100k first week pure sales debuting at #1. I miss the good old days of a good 400k first week sales. 

Loving the MGK album :billie: and he's soo hot, makes me queef :bradley: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Taylucifer
10 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Further down the chart, controversial rapper Tory Lanez will try to lock up a #6 debut by fending off both 'folklore' and 'Top'. Lanez gained prominence earlier this year for an alleged firearm-involved altercation with Megan Thee Stallion. 

ew, I'm disgusted, do not support, thanks:classy: Stream folklore and whatever 'Top' is:flower:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived