Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Shallow live at the Oscars (audience view)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I have never seen this before so I thought I‘d share it here in case y‘all also haven‘t seen this. Loved seeing the iconic Shallow performance from the audience‘s view :flutter:

Franch Toast

Michael who? :ally:

But for real, while I prefer the angle we saw on the televised version, I also appreciate seeing this view and their hug at the end, as well as the audience's reaction. 

She/Her/Hers

16 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The view they released is sooo much better than this:enigma: the difference is surreal 

I mean, the televised performance has all the camerawork on it and you can see both their faces clearer and more closer so, obviously. Plus the whole camera panning from the audience to the stage (Gaga said it was Bradley's idea)

This is another example of a Shallow performance where camerawork made everything look completely different. Imagine being in the audience and watching it this way with those huge ass cameras blocking your view of her performing :toofunny:

Same with Superbowl, and literally every other performance.

Camerawork makes all the difference

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Aww, such a sweet performance :heart: I love to see the audience reaction, and also it's interesting to see the cameras behind them

24 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I mean, the televised performance has all the camerawork on it and you can see both their faces clearer and more closer so, obviously. Plus the whole camera panning from the audience to the stage (Gaga said it was Bradley's idea)

This is another example of a Shallow performance where camerawork made everything look completely different. Imagine being in the audience and watching it this way with those huge ass cameras blocking your view of her performing :toofunny:

Same with Superbowl, and literally every other performance.

Camerawork makes all the difference

I meant it's very different here. The GRAMMY performance you shared was similar in every way. But the Oscars one is very different because of the lighting that comes from the front and obviously, that horrendous floor

Archived