Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Posterboy Releases 20X20

Rory Russell

Featured Posts

Rory Russell

I've been part of Gagadaily for over 10 years now and I've seen so many exciting things unfold. I have been working on music for years and have now created my music persona Posterboy :firega:  “I could never have been a blond bombshell like Electra Heart, nor could I have descended form another world like Ziggy Stardust… so I wanted to create a persona that epitomises the average joe, our uninspired side, our human side and that is Posterboy.”  :fatcat:

I wouldn't be the musician I am today without the influence of Gaga, her collaborators and this fanbase and their crazy ideas. I wanted to share with people my new music, 20X20. I have more singles and more homemade artwork/videos coming soon (some you can see below) so be sure to follow, share and like. I'd love to collaborate with other musicians in the fanbase and to hear people's thoughts :kiss: 

SINGLE%20COVER%20Front.jpg?itok=U96gyr53SINGLE%20COVER%20Front_1.jpg?itok=p0XJju1.%2012%2522%20Album%20Cover.jpg?itok=ds

Listen on Spotify: Posterboy - 20X20

Follow me on: INSTAGRAM

Spoiler

SINGLE%20COVER%20Front_0.jpg?itok=2lwJ0X

Posterboy

This is amazing!!! The chords, the lyrics, the singing are so beautiful :bradley: :heart:

I'm not easy to impress, since I'm a producer and writer myself. And to be honest I think most of the songs I listen to by people on this forum are... pretty bad. But this is soooo good! I hear your influences! When the day comes where you can invest in an expensive microphone it's gonna be even better. Can't wait to see what else you'll put out!

TimisaMonster

Omg your artwork is AMAZING!!! :giveup: No lie this is what I expected with ARTPOP! 

The song is very trippy and sooo...ARTPOP! :nooo:

Congrats on your new music! :kiss:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yes. Bitch. Work!! Brilliant instrumental and vocals its a SYMPHONY:pray: This has such stunning art direction and illustration work as well. Cant wait to hear what else you have to show the world!

Rory Russell
20 hours ago, Thomas said:

I'm not easy to impress, since I'm a producer and writer myself. And to be honest I think most of the songs I listen to by people on this forum are... pretty bad. But this is soooo good! I hear your influences! When the day comes where you can invest in an expensive microphone it's gonna be even better. Can't wait to see what else you'll put out!

Thank you so much! It's so lovely to hear that, been working hard for ages. We should collaborate sometime? :queenga:

Posterboy

Archived