💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is genuinely an amazing actress

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Regardless of how you feel about Gaga’s acting career, you can’t deny how amazing she is. Like I knew she was multi-talented, but I just watched the 911 music video and oh my that final scene felt almost real. Also remembering A Star Is Born, which was all round great because she totally embodied Ally. Then there is AHS, which was honestly very suprising however she completely nailed both roles. Then there is also Machete Kills and Sin City and even though they were small cameo’s, she did great in both. And maybe some Monsters don’t know, but Gaga played in Sopranos as a teenager, it was just a small role where she was laughing at some kids messing up a swimming pool :ladyhaha:. Also, SNL was HILARIOUS!

I mean, to get a little more into detail, I think she just completely brings off the emotion she is supposed to play. I could always tell when she was feeling a certain way in most scenes. Also her face expressions are OUTSTANDING. I feel like with her next project she’ll really show people what she’s capable of. Music will always come back, but I’m here for a legitimate acting career. She always wanted to be an actress. Didn’t she study theater along with music when she was in college? Anyway, she’s great. She’ll definitely win a lot of awards.

Agree?

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

This scene is so good

and of course scene 98

The bathtub scene was improvised I believe. Bradley just told her she was ugly. Not maliciously of course, he just knew it would bring this realistic anger out her! 

LGMonster95

Beside the talent that she has, Gaga also knows very well how to communicate with people around her which is a big plus when it comes to acting, if you tell her to be vulnerable, she will f*cking be vulnerable (like in 911's video). Even before being in AHS, I knew that she was good at acting because we all saw how theatrical she can be. I'm very sure that she's going to eat her role for the Gucci movie especially now when she has a bit more experience.

Archived