achievement

911 video reaches 25M views

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m lost...

Why isn’t the song charting at all? Is it because it’s not officially announced as a single or?

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Genuine Guy 09
40 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

No? it’s one of her fastest videos to do so. 

that girl is an O911H and wanted her to release BOMB of her career Babylon. 911's italian only single stays unbothered :classy:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Biggest Bitch
25 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I read on Twitter it's getting like 600K views a day... I kinda think it will get stuck somewhere between 70 and 80M views

It’s dropping fast, it will get stuck between 40 and 50M

EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Truly the John Wayne of Chromatica :diane:   the video needs more attention though!

I have to agree, BUT it took years for John Wayne to reach around 40M views, but it only took a little over a week for 911 to reach 25M views :ally: We have to stan

He/him/his

we should get it to 100 before new years eve tbh :vegas:

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

No? it’s one of her fastest videos to do so. 

hmm i don't think so

... and now i just sit in silence.

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Can you prove me wrong?

i mean rain on me hit 100M in less that a month so do the math haha

anyways i'm not saying the video flopped, it's doing quite good but definitely not close to be a succesful one

... and now i just sit in silence.

2 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

i mean rain on me hit 100M in less that a month so do the math haha

anyways i'm not saying the video flopped, it's doing quite good but definitely not close to be a succesful one

I said “one of her fastest”. It’s her 5th biggest debut on YouTube. Why are you comparing it to ROM?

1 hour ago, Aleks said:

I’m lost...

Why isn’t the song charting at all? Is it because it’s not officially announced as a single or?

i dont think its even been sent to US radios...

StrawberryBlond

I'm kinda lost as to why the views took such a sharp dip after the first few days. Fans are always giving Gaga big views for the first few weeks for a new video and even though they're raving about this one all over this site, where are the views and likes to correspond with it? The good news is, it's got more likes than SL did with more views. It out-earned SL's first day's and week's total likes which is amazing, considering that was a lead single. And it's almost at 1.2 million likes, whereas SL took over 50 million views before it reached that amount so that's good at least. But why did support dip so suddenly? She's got over 18 million subscribers these days, so I don't get it.

3 hours ago, Aleks said:

I’m lost...

My exact same question. Songs don't need to be singles to chart anymore and the amount of views the video had alone should have been enough to make it chart in America during its first week and the album rose from #70 into the 30's in the UK the week after the video, yet it didn't chart, so what gives?

Archived