💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Most Influential Singers by Google

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

This video shows the most influential female singers by Google Trends from 2004 - 2020

Just take a look how Britney keeps social distance most of the time, and then comes Gaga and does pretty much the same :awkney:  :ohwell:

Those were the golden days :enigma:

Gaga is #5 overall, behind Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce and Miley. Bellow is complete Top10

Spoiler

1. Rihanna

2. Britney

3. Beyonce

4. Miley

5. Lady Gaga

6. Shakira

7. Taylor

8. Selena

9. Madonna 

10. J Lo

I only wish we could have chart for the rest of the 2020, since the whole Chromatica era is missed, and Gaga would surely climb even more.

Keeping in mind that this list shows Google trends, so basically what people typed in their search bar, it goes to show that the scandals do quite well with the people, hence nipplegate or Mileys 2013 VMA performance did wonders for J Lo and Miley, and unfortunately somebody dying propels the artist one more time, I think that Gaga managed to stay influential and relevant without the scandals, by being her true self - a kind, talented and one-of-a-kind artist, a true TRICON :firega: :heart:

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

omggg Britney spikes black ink crew omg GIF by VH1

those times that she went way over 100% wtf !!! She should def be #1 and not Riri but the list starts in 2004 and her peak was already over by then i think? Correct me if im wrong

Lazzarus
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

omggg Britney spikes black ink crew omg GIF by VH1

those times that she went way over 100% wtf !!! She should def be #1 and not Riri but the list starts in 2004 i guess.  

A true superstar of the first decade of 21 century :lolly:

Rihanna stans typing everyday "Where is Rihanna's new album?" causing Rihanna's top spot :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

A true superstar of the first decade of 21 century :lolly:

And the list started when her peak was pretty much over/gone/evaporated/acabado right? 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Quartz said:

Rihanna stans typing everyday "Where is Rihanna's new album?" causing Rihanna's top spot :laughga:

Well tbh, I think to call Rihanna a singer/musician a bit of a stretch. She may have done music, but she's a make up girl now. People are looking her up for her make up, not music. 

I mean, Jeffree Star done music... are we gonna call him a musician? Its clear Rihanna doesn't intend to release music

End Racism Now

Lazzarus
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

And the list started when her peak was pretty much over/gone/evaporated/acabado right? 

true that. her other peak is more due to her public breakdown 

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

true that. her other peak is more due to her public breakdown 

but her public breakdown was in 2007 and she kept #1 from 2004 to 2009 almost. Did she have mini pre-breakdowns prior to 2007?  That keep her in the eye of the gp? Sorry for all this questions, Britneys life is so fascinating yet terrifying. Truly a study case

Lazzarus
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

but her public breakdown was in 2007 and she keeps herself #1 from 2004 to 2009 almost. Did she have mini pre-breakdowns prior to 2007?  That keep her in the eye of the gp? Sorry for all this questions, Britneys life is so fascinating yet terrifying. Truly a study case

yes, but her personal struggles became public from 2006 onwards, plus the whole conservatorship thing goes from 2008. and on top of that you add controverse VMA performance and two album rollouts (Blackout and Circus)

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

yes, but her personal struggles became public from 2006 onwards, plus the whole conservatorship thing goes from 2008. and on top of that you add controverse VMA performance and two album rollouts (Blackout and Circus)

I tend to forget about her album circus, its true! Thank you

Lazzarus
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

I tend to forget about her album circus, its true! Thank you

I'm glad I was helpful, you're welcome :runhug:

Archived