No picture disc in boxset

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
17 minutes ago, MaxPOP said:

I bet they won't even correct the booklet....

We will get the "???????" one :derpga:

Omg are those the question marks in the deluxe booklet!? What are they, the remixes?

PatrickMonster

I'm pretty sure they priced this while thinking its gonna include the SL picture disc. Now that they had to cancel it (probably its too pricy for them to make it or it wouldn't be available for November) they just dont care enough to adjust the price. Her team is literally the pits. Now I don't think I'm gonna buy this as it doesn't contain anything even remotely interesting or valuable... Even my boyfriend who has been nothing but supportive towards my Gaga collection said they asking too much for so little input.

16 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Omg are those the question marks in the deluxe booklet!? What are they, the remixes?

The three bonus tracks of the deluxe edition :messga:

I think that they didn't know the titles yet or they just forgot to update it :ladyhaha:

elijahfan
On 9/30/2020 at 5:39 PM, Antonoff said:

we are on the middle or a world crisis and a pandemic and she's trying to sell an overpriced item, once other fanbases know about it they are gonna post it all over social media

Please explain to me why I should care what other fanbases say on social media. I have real life problems, this is entertainment, it's really not that deep or important.

Archived