Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

No picture disc in boxset

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

The Edge Of Glory
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I would class myself as a"true fan" and I could never defend this f*ckery

But some users here act like you have to love, support, buy and be grateful for every release and promotion, if don't, you are dragging her. That why I'm waiting people who will defend this boxset:yennefer: 

I'm on the edge with you đŸŽ¶đŸŽ·

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the box and I really want this to collect. Down the line in some years it’ll be super $$$$ so f*ck it ima get it 

numb the flame
21 minutes ago, GUI said:

But some users here act like you have to love, support, buy and be grateful for every release and promotion, if don't, you are dragging her. That why I'm waiting people who will defend this boxset:yennefer: 

Yeah I get what you're saying. Some monsters do defend everything she does but this is clearly a cash grab. Releasing Babylon (Early Version) would make us happy and would also give Gaga some extra coin I just don't know what's going on with her team etc

So we are back on to Blame Her Team game, after some weeks ago y'all be like, "You owed her Bobby an apology" after the VMA?  :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So we are back on to Blame Her Team game, after some weeks ago y'all be like, "You owed her Bobby an apology" after the VMA?  :poot:

we're not blaming her team we're just saying how this is extremely overpriced for what it is

ladygagafan1234
19 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Down the line in some years it’ll be super $$$$

Sorry to disappoint but no it won't. It's a cardboard box.

46 minutes ago, GUI said:

Waiting the "true fans" defend this :yennefer:

I'm a "true fan" but i don't defend this at all, its classic Interscope. They did it with Lana, the Paradise and Ultraviolence box sets included vinyls and various editions of the album and where packaged flawlessly. Then Honeymoon and L4L box sets had books of the album, slip case cd's and postcards that didn't even have the same photoshoot. It's an obvious cash grab and its not even executed well, just looks cheap and rushed. Speaks volumes how they included the SL vinyl and haven't even bothered to include it in the set.

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

the only thing worth in the box will be the 7 inch packaging the CD comes in. 

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

for what it is, it's too overpriced. Gaga's merch team have lost their mind with this release.

They were like "we gave you free Zs, hand-written by some of our best interns and you didn't appreciate them, now you'll see". :poot:

numb the flame
Just now, AndrewGr said:

They were like "we gave you free Zs, hand-written by some of our best interns and you didn't appreciate them, now you'll see". :poot:

It's like couldn't they have used photos we haven't seen before for the post cards at least to make it a little bit worth the money? This set should've been released back in April as planned but it got cancelled, it now looks like a total cash grab where it would've looked cute at the beginning of the era. 

21 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

I’m so glad you have so much positivity in your life :pawsup:

Imagine paying that much for some fake tattoos :billie:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Stupid Oreo
51 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I like the box and I really want this to collect. Down the line in some years it’ll be super $$$$ so f*ck it ima get it 

It already is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :enigma:

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, no need to drag anyone: if you don’t want to buy it, just don’t.

we are on the middle or a world crisis and a pandemic and she's trying to sell an overpriced item, once other fanbases know about it they are gonna post it all over social media

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived