question

Continuation of the Chromatica era...

papergangstas

Continuation of the Chromatica era...  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should Gaga do?

• No more singles, no more videos, no heavy promo
    • One more single / video (with promo)
    • Two more singles / videos (with promo)
    • Three more singles / videos (with promo)

Featured Posts

papergangstas

What would be the most realistic thing to do for the Chromatica era? If there was no Miss Rona next year (:bear:),  I would say she should push two more singles with videos (and promote them) until the Chromatica Ball next year (for example: release Alice/Replay single in December and Babylon in March next year).

But as we all know, it is highly unlikely for her to perform her CBT next year due to, ya know :bear: 

Discuss hennies :vegas:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

TimisaMonster

All I know is Alice needs to get a video...if nothing else I would be happy with that :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DonatellaPop
10 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

it is highly unlikely for her to perform her CBT next year

I READ THAT SO WRONG NOOOO :ladyhaha:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

promote 911 and send it to radio and release remixes and more chromatica performances (a mini online concert is nice) then release an EP or chromatica side B early next year before chromatica ball starts

Modern Ecstacy

I would really love for Reply and Babylon to be singles with music videos

But after 911, if Babylon is the official single, I think it will be the perfect way to close the Chromatica Era

Born in Chromatica

I would love to have three more Chromatica videos, with Replay as the fourth video, Sine from Above as the fifth and Babylon to close out the Chromatica era. 

so many possibilities with Chromatica though, and I cannot wait to see how the rest of Chromatica era will unfold. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Realistically speaking, I think we'll get one more single (probably and hopefully SC) before she closes the era next year with Babylon (there, I said it, I have manifested it already, you can't do anything about it now Babble On haters :huntyga:)

If they choose to release visuals only as part of album promo (and not make them official singles) then I'd really want to see visuals for Replay and Alice/SFA (either of those two)

25f862e42baf1ed886c37d3d950defd8.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

JoanneMonster

I can't at some of u saying you only want one more single... I hope she releases a lot more chromatica stuff, singles, videos, etc..

I See You

Luke78619

I would be happy with one or two more singles but more videos, I need this era to be STOCKED with visuals :flutter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived