💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith announced their only live performance this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Personally I don’t believe in using they/them as a gender pronoun. That’s my religious beliefs but I always compromise by just saying the persons name.

I have a trans friend and my friend is perfectly okay with that. So I won’t misgender but I’ll refer to Sam Smith simply by Sam Smiths name. I hope that can be respected on here.

No, because someone’s pronouns aren’t up for you to approve of them or not. Also, no religion says anything about gender neutral pronouns. Use ans respect them or just don’t talk about them. It’s disrespectful. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Personally I don’t believe in using they/them as a gender pronoun. That’s my religious beliefs but I always compromise by just saying the persons name.

I have a trans friend and my friend is perfectly okay with that. So I won’t misgender but I’ll refer to Sam Smith simply by Sam Smiths name. I hope that can be respected on here.

The validity of they/them pronouns is NOT up to you or your religion to decide. You either accept that or be a jerk

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Get out of here with the transphobia, sis. You sound like white people when they say "I have a black friend so saying n word is okay" :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ladey Gaygay

Hey guys, some of you are being pretty terrible by misgendering sam and making jokes about their pronouns!!!!

Do better in the future lol

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
16 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Dude what the hell is wrong with you:triggered:

Your religious beliefs shouldn't affect basic human decency

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
21 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

They use they/them pronouns. Use those. Do not use he or him because they do not go by those. You show your gender to the world, not your sex, and pronouns are about gender. Use they/them, this isn’t a debate.

they use they/them pronouns. 

They use they/them pronouns. 

Yes, if people used the correct pronouns it wouldn’t be an issue! 

LITERALLY!!!! Why are the GGD gays being so ignorant today

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Even if you believe there are two genders (which is untrue), male and female are not it. Those are sexes. Genders are man and woman. 

What is the third gender 

joannesrats
13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

What is the third gender 

Do you mean sex? There’s a lot of variations of sex chromosomes in humans other than XX and XY, leading to a lot of intersex people that fall somewhere between male and female. However, using biology to back up gender is futile as gender is socially constructed anyways. 

2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Do you mean sex? There’s a lot of variations of sex chromosomes in humans other than XX and XY, leading to a lot of intersex people that fall somewhere between male and female. However, using biology to back up gender is futile as gender is socially constructed anyways. 

Intersex people are the most mistreated by the doctors and are not talked about enough. They suffer PTSD from doctors butchering their sexes as though they were born abnormal.

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

can we not be transphobic on ggd thank u very much

Sorry, I didn’t  mean to be transphobic. I just thought to referring to them (Sam) by their Taxonomy as an alternative way of evading gender implications (under a comedic connotation). But yeah, I can see now that it can be problematic in various ways.

back on topic:

I just can’t get into their new music :bear:

While Diamonds is decent, it just felt like a rehash of DWAS.

Cookie Tookie
1 hour ago, DiskoBaby said:

Even though that’s your right and it’s reasonable, that still won’t appease the gender police here. 

joannesrats
11 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Sorry, I didn’t  mean to be transphobic. I just thought to referring to them (Sam) by their Taxonomy as an alternative way of evading gender implications (under a comedic connotation). But yeah, I can see now that it can be problematic in various ways.

back on topic:

I just can’t get into their new music :bear:

While Diamonds is decent, it just felt like a rehash of DWAS.

By reducing to biological terms and stuff it kind of bypasses the gender of someone, and more often than not people identify and resonate with their gender, not their sex or biology. Thank you for being receptive and listening, it means a lot. 

joannesrats
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

Even though that’s your right and it’s reasonable, that still won’t appease the gender police here. 

It isn’t reasonable but go off I guess 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived