💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith announced their only live performance this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

poster-abbeyroad.jpg

Get access to the discounted early-bird tickets for Sam Smith’s “Live from Abbey Road Studios” livestreamed performance by pre-ordering* Sam Smith’s new album ‘Love Goes’ by 5pm, Monday 5th October.  Exclusive fan pre-sale is from 9am Tuesday 6th October. Tickets go on general sale from 9am Thursday 8th October. You’ll receive your code by 8pm Monday 5th October. Please note, pre-sale access doesn’t guarantee tickets. Tickets are limited to 4 per person. If you have already pre-ordered the album you will automatically get a code. more details :  https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/19975-752382.html?t=1600940307

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for them and their fans :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Teletubby

I'm really sorry for my mistake, I didn't do it on purpose and because thread turned into debate about pronoun. There is video of Sam telling why it's important for them.

Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

no one care about his performance all you care is pronoun @HybridAT @COOOK :derpga: 

It's better to respect somebody's pronouns when they have clearly stated them before. You should be using "them" and "their" instead of he/him now that you know about it, don't you think?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TimisaMonster

The first gay man to do one performance for the whole year :huntyga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You should be using "them" and "their" instead of he/him now that you know about it, don't you think?

I always forgetting about it. I don't do it on purpose. I'm not native and for me it is not natural to use their 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

not true

19 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I always forgetting about it. I don't do it on purpose. I'm not native and for me it is not natural to use their 

It's alright. We all make mistakes and learn from them :hug:I'm not a native speaker either but I'm also learning :unicorn: Besides, it isn't about being a native speaker at all anyway, it's about being respectful and mindful enough of non-binary gender identities. Hopefully over time everyone knows what are the correct pronouns to use in each case :happy:

Chromatislaps
13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"announced their only live performance" thith! 

fixed, the gender neutral version of sis :huntyga:

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

It's alright. We all make mistakes and learn from them :hug: it's not natural for me either but I'm also learning :unicorn:

Sam Smith' store also have sth to learn about gender  https://store.samsmithworld.com/newsletter/ 

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Sam Smith' store also have sth to learn about gender  https://store.samsmithworld.com/newsletter/ 

Yikes, someone should bring it to their attention. 

Even if you believe there are two genders (which is untrue), male and female are not it. Those are sexes. Genders are man and woman. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

37 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

They aren’t a man

They just them

BYE

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived