💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey Accuses Celine Dion of Blasphemy

Bodum

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Brecht said:

You do know that Celine lip syncs A LOT right? She’s one of the biggest vocalists out there but she is a professional at flawless lip syncing.

To preserve her voice, she is smart.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bluemonkey

I mean yes Celine did sing at Aretha’s level but we know she’s a pure soul. It did felt off as everyone else sang in harmony as background vocals so it seems like she didn’t got the memo or got too excited. I mean she’s a perfectionist and it’s not like she’s hating on Celine, I mean Jlo got the biggest shade when she ended the book with the words “ I’m Real” :billie:

• Admin changed the title to Mariah Carey Accuses Celine Dion of Blasphemy
Joaco95
23 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

J-Lo, of course (I know why she doesn't like her of course but it's still shade), Nicki Minaj (ditto), Christina Aguilera and Madonna. She's also subtely shaded Demi Lovato once and has subtely shaded Ariana Grande every time someone brings her up. She's famously always shaded female artists, it's clear she's threatened by the popularity of her competition. And as for male artists, well, Eminem, obviously. And for the record, he only started dissing her when she denied getting with him (in his own words "the only reason I dissed you in the first place was cos you denied seeing me").

JLo being theft with Mottola

Nicki was weird, I mean they told her she was gonna be the only female on AI and sudenly Nicki was next to her lol so idk

Xtina lol

Demi said thing about Mariah over a MEME someone else posted on twitter (lmao)

She never said nothing wrong about Ariana, actually, she just hated when they were compared 'cause there is only one Mariah and Ari's team was trying to push so hard "the new mariah carey" thing. She said something nice like "If this a career they choose I wish her luck" or something like that

eminem lol x2

Archived