💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey Accuses Celine Dion of Blasphemy

Bodum

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Mariah only claps back at celebrities who have came for her first or have caused her some type of trouble.

Did celine cause mariah any trouble ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Aretha literally looked at Celine and said “help mw lift him” and they had a nice back and forth with each other. THE ONLY person in the history of this whole thing that has ever mentioned it in a negative way, is MARIAH.  I love Mariah, but she has been pressed about this for years. The only fact here is Mariah’s voice was tired as hell that night and she could not hang. Celine and Aretha has a good ol time and tore it up on that stage, while Mariah faded into the background. She’s been bitter about it ever since. 

It was for a book, by the way. I think she just thinks it’s funny. Whenever she reminisces these moments I don’t get any bitterness whatsoever. And in all honesty she was probably pressedT by the publishers to “tell us something juicy about another celebrity” and she chose one of the more boring ones even though we all know she would have hundreds of actual stories of celebrities being awful to her. 

TWICE on hatius
19 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Celine still has a voice though

So does Mariah. Her technique and agility are still incomparable. It’s just only prime Mariah can do a prime Mariah song. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Chesescake

Maybe it's just two people show two different way to show their honor of perform with Aretha? idk

Mariah respect Aretha and it was her tribute performance so she give her some space.

Celine respect Aretha too, but she perfer more "interactive" way.

But usually, two kind of fans doesn't always agree with each other (like LM,) so we seen Mariah complain about Celine because she think her behavior was inappropriate.

Plus Aretha is so legendary, so I guess both them just want to show their best side (in front of their idol / insperation.)

LaLuna

Look, we French-Canadians are good natured and like to have fun. And we know our Céline. Yes she's a bit extra, but that's who she is. Never in a million years would she disrespect a peer, especially not someone of Aretha's stature. She was just excited to sing with Aretha.

freebit

I get it, it's a respect thing. Aretha was the elder to all the other women there (except her peer, Carole King). This would be like if Billie, Dua, Ariana, Rihanna, and Gaga all had a Diva's live performance, and they're all singing Alejandro, and say, Billie tries to sing along and do a glory note at the end during a crucial part. We'd all find that annoying. 

literally people trying to defend mariah bringing this very old story again, doing celine bad press in TWENTY TWENTY, when she is literally the only person who ever took issue with it. And again, Celien sang at Aretha's tribute, and not Mariah. That speaks for itself. Bye 

ShayCristoforo

The fact is that Aretha said “can you help me lift him?” And Celine is the ONLY one that could jam with her and hold a candle. 

Mariah did a little but was weak and stepped to the back. Stop trying to cover your jealous a$$, Mariah. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo
2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

If you watch the video Aretha approaches Mariah first to do some riffing. Mariah tried a little but then backed off. Aretha then clearly looks at Celine and sings “help me lift him” and she did. Aretha also sang over the part of Carole King, and kept ad lobbing while the other divas sang their solos. Celine had enough of that **** and showed out with Aretha. They looked like they were having a good time. Mariah is mad because her voice was not in tip top that night and she couldn’t hang with Celine or Aretha. 

This is the receipt of the day 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

zakariah

LMAO not some ya’ll getting pressed over something that will never affect your lives

OT: this sh!t is hilarious, it’s mariah, and she’s gonna do what she’s gonna do, which is shade other artists without malice

21 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

She did lose it at one point. She’s lucky she got it back--somewhat. But to come for a singer whose voice is still above most other girls in this era, was selling out Vegas for over a decade, and still continues to tour worldwide is uncalled for. If anybody should be called for any tribute, it should be Celine. Mariah is just being catty as usual. 

You do know that Celine lip syncs A LOT right? She’s one of the biggest vocalists out there but she is a professional at flawless lip syncing.

nodandsmile
22 hours ago, Bodum said:

"Mariah, if you had participated in that onslaught, I would have slapped you in the face".

Patti  :air:

Taylorrgh
6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

After finding out a lot of stuff I was unaware of in her past in her autobiography, my view of her personality is starting to change. So I wish she wouldn't say stuff like this. It just sounds like jealousy. These kinds of performances are all about being OTT and vocally battling. Isn't Celine's voice on the same level if not better than Aretha's? Why shouldn't they show equal vocal respect to each other? I don't hold with the idea that you've got to treat certain legends like literal royalty and not feel like you should get on their level in any way. I don't see why your feelings about something so irrelevant should be made public after all these years anyway. It just sounds petty and a cheap shot.

J-Lo, of course (I know why she doesn't like her of course but it's still shade), Nicki Minaj (ditto), Christina Aguilera and Madonna. She's also subtely shaded Demi Lovato once and has subtely shaded Ariana Grande every time someone brings her up. She's famously always shaded female artists, it's clear she's threatened by the popularity of her competition. And as for male artists, well, Eminem, obviously. And for the record, he only started dissing her when she denied getting with him (in his own words "the only reason I dissed you in the first place was cos you denied seeing me").

Jlo is a thief. Madge came for mariah first and christina aguilera showed up to her party uninvited

• Admin changed the title to Mariah Carey Accuses Celine Dion of Blasphemy

Archived