💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kiss Me Once Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

In June, I started my Kylie Minogue discography journey with Aphrodite. This had its roots earlier in this year when I was exploring Femme Fatale demos, and I happened to I fell in love with a song called "Get Outta My Way", which amongst a host of celebrities was also almost given to Britney Spears. After doing some research on Kylie Minogue and her music, I decided to give her discography ago. July came X, and after an extended break (mainly due to laziness :laughga:), I finally reacted to Kiss Me Once. I really like this album. It sounds both perfect for 2014, and ahead of its time.

Top five (six for now) favorite songs in order of appearance on the album:

Million Miles

Sexersize

If Only/Les Sex (These songs are tied for now.)

Mr President (Possibly my favorite song.) :music:

Sparks

(Aphrodite and X would have gotten threads too, but I was on a partial off and on hiatus at the time from Gaga Daily.)

he/him/his

It's a cute album but when compared to her discography it's bottom tear. I don't see how it's ahead of its time when it has a lot of dubstep, which was trendy 3 years prior. 

Fine is such a cute song, it was one of my go-to songs that would make me happy. Into the Blue is a fun song too, it deserved better tbh.

HausOfAntonio

Mr. President - Kylie’s worst song EVER - is your favourite? :billie: Live your best life I guess sis :ohwell:

It’s honestly not that bad, just not as good as her other albums. Sexercize is one of my favorite Kylie songs, and the video is a slayage. I love it when Kylie gets sexual.

27monster27
58 minutes ago, Brecht said:

It's a cute album but when compared to her discography it's bottom tear. I don't see how it's ahead of its time when it has a lot of dubstep, which was trendy 3 years prior. 

Maybe I should have worded it differently, but I mean if Sexercize had the dubstep replace by trap it literally could still be released today. (Not to mention, dubstep still thrives in indie genres.)

he/him/his

Justice for Kiss Me Twice, the EP that never happened

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ToxicHot

Sexercize and I Was Gonna Cancel :firega:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Monsieur D

It's a good pop album. I really liked when it came out and I still do :firega:.

Ugh I still remember when Sexercize's video came out, I was SHOCKED (by the power of loooveee :flutter:).

Million Miles is also my fav from this album! Too bad I believe Kylie never performed it

I think Kylie actually hates this album :sweat:

27monster27
10 hours ago, Blake said:

It's a cute album but could've been better in its original form, before Roc Nation took too much control.

What was the original intention for the album?

he/him/his

Anveeroy

@ARTPOPe @Lionel Ronaldo @Blown Away 

Les love (Les lo), les sex (Les lo), les lo oh, we could call it,
Les love (Les lo), les sex (Les lo), les lo oh, we could, we could call it,
Les love (Les lo), les sex (Les lo), les lo oh, we could call it,
Les love (Les lo), les sex (Les lo), we could call it love.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived