๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born to the Night is one of the best pure pop song of 2020.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Born to the Night is one of the best pure pop song of 2020.

I describe it like this, when Gaga married the night and birthed this Ava Max classic pop song Born To The Night.ย 

Is it better than MTN? I don't think so. They are super different that it would be like comparing apples and oranges. I happen to like MTN a little more. Is it better than 99% of the songs released this year, abosulutly.ย 

1200x800.jpg

Stream this blue sphere of a bop to cure temporary sadness and Covid-19.

ย 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

when Gaga married the night and birthed this Ava Max classic pop song Born To The Night.ย 

Huh

4fxjcg.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Huh

4fxjcg.jpg

:hug:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Daylight Jokers

I prefer Belladonna but BTTN is also one of the highlights in the album. The melody they chose for the chorus is beautiful.

Not when youโ€™re from germany and you are already tired of it because it contains a sample that aged like milk hereย 

HEARTSTOP

I don't want to be a hater because she can sing, and more importantly, she can sing her songs live.

But to me her songs all sound a bit cheesy or dated (except Sweet But Psycho, if you disregard The Fame's existence). I know we are in a Gaga fansite, and she can be cheesy too sometimes, but at least she has interesting dynamics throughout her songs. With Ava I can't feel that for some reason.

This doesn't invalidate OP or any other person from thinking her songs are a bop, so please don't take this as an offense. It's just my opinion.

IDGAF

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I don't want to be a hater because she can sing, and more important, she can sing her songs live.

But to me her songs all sound a bit cheesy or dated (except Sweet But Psycho, if you disregard The Fame's existence). I know we are in a Gaga fansite, and she can be cheesy too sometimes, but at least she has interesting dynamics throughout her songs. With Ava I can't feel that for some reason.

This doesn't invalidate OP or any other person from thinking her songs are a bop, so please don't take this as an offense. It's just my opinion.

No offense taken. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Especially when it not stated to hurt anyone's feelings. The OP is an opinion and labeled as one too.ย 

Archived