đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born to the Night is one of the best pure pop song of 2020.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really have tried to be impressed with Ava Max but have been disappointed again and again by her stuff. But this track is one of the few I actually really like by her so I agree with this! :vegas:

Interesting how she took two of Gaga's best songs from the same album and merged their titles :ally: And also inserted church bells when that album is heavily influenced by catholic imagery :yennefer:

Chromatography
1 hour ago, LadyGoo said:

Sometimes I think I'm on Ava Max Daily :saladga:

boohoo don’t open the thread 

2 hours ago, JohnWayne said:

The right answer is: Naked

Such a good one! I think Bonnie McKee co-wrote on it. The acoustic version from the Amazon set really elevated it.... like I know the vocals are probably prerecorded but she has the most gorgeous voice!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TheSlash
2 hours ago, JohnWayne said:

Not when you’re from germany and you are already tired of it because it contains a sample that aged like milk here 

I found it especially intriguing to hear such an old song being sampled. And it didn't age like milk if it's still being played on the radio :trollga: .

Ew, David!

Animal Claws
47 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Better than anything on Traumatica tbh :nails: I hope it’s the next single

The delusion :laughga:

monstertoronto

There is a song from the 80s called “Major Tom”. The starting vocal melody of Born to the Night is note for note the exact same tune as the chorus to Major Tom.   I’m not saying BTTN is a bad song but it is shocking for close it is. They must have credited the writers for an interpolation. 

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

There is a song from the 80s called “Major Tom”. The starting vocal melody of Born to the Night is note for note the exact same tune as the chorus to Major Tom.   I’m not saying BTTN is a bad song but it is shocking for close it is. They must have credited the writers for an interpolation. 

Yeah it’s intentional. They sampled Major Tom and they’re in the writing credits. 

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Yeah it’s intentional. They sampled Major Tom and they’re in the writing credits. 

Okay that’s good. Thx for the confirmation. 

pop ate my heart

I honestly and unbiasedly think that any song on Chromatica is at least a bit better than any song on H&H. Yeah, even Fun Tonight. well maybe Torn is better than that one... but ykwim

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived