💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Blondie - Rip Her To Shreds

DC

Featured Posts

Ok so I’m watching Mean Girls for the second time and I just noticed that the first song that plays while she’s going to school for the first time is actually Rip Her To Shreds by Blondie! My dad showed me this song when I was like 10 and I’ve loved it since! So getting to hear this completely unexpected was a nice surprise! :firega:

I discovered this song with the soundtrack for A Nightmare On Elm Street: The Dream Master (I dont remember it actually being on the film but In The Flesh is), and I always loved the energy and story that it had lol.

I think Blondie is one those bands that doesnt get enough credit for their work, I was reading Debbie Harry's biography earlier this year and it made me realize how big and important they were, not just a band that followed the trend, but were there since the begining and helped to start the whole scene, like they were friends with the Ramones, Bowie was there to see them perform, and later went on tour together with Iggy Pop, we dont have that kind of scene anymore :giveup:. Plus they had so many hits that we grew up with and probably didnt realize lol

Its not a fedora u f*ck

androiduser

love the song, and the evil mean girl attitude... Blondie have such a diverse discography, so many masterpieces!

"Red eye shaddow, green mascara, ughhh!"

Franch Toast

I love Blondie so much! They were one of my grandma’s favorites! “Heart of Glass” and “The Tide is High” are some of my favorite songs, but “Rip Her to Shreds” is fab too!

She/Her/Hers

YES I love Blondie. I have met them too. I love so many songs, but maybe Poet's Problem comes to my heart the most of all.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived