• Last Reply
Anveeroy

7. Promise to Try - 8.11

Highest Score: 11 @MoonIight @Ulisaax640 @Ronk

Lowest Score: 0 @erotic4

COMMENTS:

@BadGurlMadge A bit boring but still nice

@Lionel Ronaldo Very beautiful song

@Ulisaax640 i love this track. it makes me cry knowing that she has lost her mother at a you g age and she is trying to fill that void. she somehow found love within fame.

@monstertoronto A perfect ballad. Her plaintive voice works so well against the spare musical arrangement.

@MingersPrayer Madonna using her "real" voice. Raw and vulnerable. A Madonna we don't get to see too often or at least that she's not known for.

@nickkoko Beautiful ballad. For me, it's not as good as some of her other ballads but certainly a beautiful song nonetheless.

@Blown Away Vocally the song isn't very good, although Madge's emotive voice is perfect for this song I can't listen to it because of the poor quality of vocals. It's not among my faves on this album.

@whoresupSuch a beautiful and emotional song. You can really hear her heart and vulnerability in this and it feels like it truly comes from her soul. Lovely vocals and production is simple production.

@Lorde Von Kok Cute, but could've been more. Still, very cute.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

7. Promise to Try - 8.11

COMMENTS:

@Ulisaax640 i love this track. it makes me cry knowing that she has lost her mother at a you g age and she is trying to fill that void. she somehow found love within fame.

@monstertoronto A perfect ballad. Her plaintive voice works so well against the spare musical arrangement.

@MingersPrayer Madonna using her "real" voice. Raw and vulnerable. A Madonna we don't get to see too often or at least that she's not known for.

@nickkoko Beautiful ballad. For me, it's not as good as some of her other ballads but certainly a beautiful song nonetheless.

@Blown Away Vocally the song isn't very good, although Madge's emotive voice is perfect for this song I can't listen to it because of the poor quality of vocals. It's not among my faves on this album.

@whoresupSuch a beautiful and emotional song. You can really hear her heart and vulnerability in this and it feels like it truly comes from her soul. Lovely vocals and production is simple production.

Cherish next then sadly

whoresup

like a prayer 80s GIF

like a prayer madonna GIF

like a prayer madonna GIF

How beautiful is the Like A Prayer video, beautiful imagery and such an important message.

I wish I was alive when this era happened...

1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Keep It Together or Oh Father next

They’re too loved so my statics says they will be top 5, but Oh Father can pull a quick elimination next round of not Cherish

1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

7. Promise to Try - 8.11

COMMENTS:

Yall tasteless.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Anveeroy

6. Till Death Do Us Part - 8.18

Highest Score: 11 @ChavaWM @Lucas @shoful

Lowest Score: 0 @Lorde Von Kok

COMMENTS:

@BadGurlMadge Pop excellence

@Lionel Ronaldo I think the song has a nice melody. I love Madge's voice

@Ulisaax640 one of the most top notch production on here. delivering messages of a toxic relationship, and getting out of it is a plus for this society. alot of people suffer domestic violence and it needs to stop.

@monstertoronto Theatrical, serious, still catchy as hell while not diluting the message.

@MingersPrayer I love Madonna's voice on this track and also the middle 8. I think this would sound lovely just madonna and a piano. "The bruises they will fade away"

@nickkoko Definitely one of her most underrated songs. I love the contrast between the instrumental and the lyrics.

@Blown Away I love the giddy instrumental of this song, it puts a smile on my face. At some parts it the vocals are too quiet though, which keeps the song from being the best it could be.

@whoresupA lovely song that is nothing life-changing but is nice and has cute production.

@Lorde Von Kok Is this the Mario Kart DS Cheep Cheep Beach background music ? Madge ...

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Just now, Aarghya said:

COMMENTS:

@Ulisaax640 one of the most top notch production on here. delivering messages of a toxic relationship, and getting out of it is a plus for this society. alot of people suffer domestic violence and it needs to stop.

@monstertoronto Theatrical, serious, still catchy as hell while not diluting the message.

@MingersPrayer I love Madonna's voice on this track and also the middle 8. I think this would sound lovely just madonna and a piano. "The bruises they will fade away"

@nickkoko Definitely one of her most underrated songs. I love the contrast between the instrumental and the lyrics.

@Blown Away I love the giddy instrumental of this song, it puts a smile on my face. At some parts it the vocals are too quiet though, which keeps the song from being the best it could be.

@whoresupA lovely song that is nothing life-changing but is nice and has cute production.

@Lorde Von Kok Is this the Mario Kart DS Cheep Cheep Beach background music ? Madge ...

Still not too shocking. This deserved top 5 though!

2 minutes ago, whoresup said:

This is going horribly for me :bradley: all my faves going out imma cry for a minute 

ikr.  Imma heave.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

COMMENTS:

This is a shocker, I assumed this would be top 5

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived