Like A Prayer। Ceremony। Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Act of contrition, Love Song or Dear Jessie our first as alway, oh and also I’m going to sleep soon

As they deserve. How can you get Madonna and Prince to do a song and then put out that? :wtf:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy

11. Act of Contrition - 6.34

Highest Score: 10 @Joga @monster

Lowest Score: 0 @Ulisaax640

COMMENTS:

@BadGurlMadge What is this? Still better than anything Selener has released tbh ngl

@Lionel Ronaldo Nice closer for the album.

@Ulisaax640 do i really have to explain myself??

@monster I have a reservation.. I HAVE a RESERVATION.... WHADDYA MEAN ITS NOT IN THE COMPUTER?!!??

@monstertoronto Pure ridiculousness but a fun way to end what is possibly the best album of all time.

@MingersPrayer I've read this as being superfluous on the album but to me this is core - it's Madonna stating she's an artist not a pop star. It's Madonna bringing Catholicism to the forefront. A key piece to the record. But it'll prob come last in this rating.

@nickkoko WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT IN THE COMPUTER?!

@Blown Away Just, what the f-?

@whoresup Quite a surprising song and interesting how it uses elements of Like A Prayer within it. It shows her experimental side and humour which makes this different and enjoyable.

@Lorde Von Kok What a closer ! A ****ing mess, ... but I kinda like it !

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

4 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

As they deserve. How can you get Madonna and Prince to do a song and then put out that? :wtf:

It’s a vibe, not a personal fave, i get why it’s there but it’s a 50:50 

Just now, Aarghya said:

11. Act of Contrition - 6.34

Highest Score: 10 @Joga @monster

Lowest Score: 0 @Ulisaax640

COMMENTS:

@BadGurlMadge What is this? Still better than anything Selener has released tbh ngl

@Lionel Ronaldo Nice closer for the album.

@Ulisaax640 do i really have to explain myself??

@monster I have a reservation.. I HAVE a RESERVATION.... WHADDYA MEAN ITS NOT IN THE COMPUTER?!!??

@monstertoronto Pure ridiculousness but a fun way to end what is possibly the best album of all time.

@MingersPrayer I've read this as being superfluous on the album but to me this is core - it's Madonna stating she's an artist not a pop star. It's Madonna bringing Catholicism to the forefront. A key piece to the record. But it'll prob come last in this rating.

@nickkoko WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT IN THE COMPUTER?!

@Blown Away Just, what the f-?

@whoresup Quite a surprising song and interesting how it uses elements of Like A Prayer within it. It shows her experimental side and humour which makes this different and enjoyable.

@Lorde Von Kok What a closer ! A ****ing mess, ... but I kinda like it !

Pretends to be shocked

Anveeroy

10. Love Song - 6.40

Highest Score: 11 @Joga 

Lowest Score: 0 @Blown Away 

COMMENTS:

@BadGurlMadge Meh it’s fine

@Lionel Ronaldo Its not bad. Not the best on the album but listenable

@Ulisaax640 it's really not my favorite. it's definitely a skip for me. (sorry icon members)

@androiduser A total letdown, can you imagine hearing Madonna and Price were doing a duet and then THIS comes out?!

@monstertoronto Slinky and cool, exactly what I thought a Prince-Madonna song should sound like.

@MingersPrayer Showing Madonna as a true artist with alignment to Prince. Beautiful and strange, love the minor keys. However I have to say I would've expected a late 80s collab between 2 of it's biggest stars would've resulted in more of a bop.

@nickkoko I appreciate Madonna and Prince on the track together, but for me it kind of misses the mark. Wish they did another collab.

@memomemome Holy heck Madonna x Prince? 😱

@Blown Away This is one of the worst high-profile collabs ever. Their voices don't match and the song goes nowhere.

@whoresup Doesn’t really jump out to me but it is enjoyable in a laid back kind of way but not one I listen to often.

@Lorde Von Kok I'm not sure if I love it or if I hate it. I'm confused, but I think I adore it because of Prince.

Anveeroy
Just now, Aarghya said:

10. Love Song - 6.40

COMMENTS:

@Ulisaax640 it's really not my favorite. it's definitely a skip for me. (sorry icon members)

@androiduser A total letdown, can you imagine hearing Madonna and Price were doing a duet and then THIS comes out?!

@monstertoronto Slinky and cool, exactly what I thought a Prince-Madonna song should sound like.

@MingersPrayer Showing Madonna as a true artist with alignment to Prince. Beautiful and strange, love the minor keys. However I have to say I would've expected a late 80s collab between 2 of it's biggest stars would've resulted in more of a bop.

@nickkoko I appreciate Madonna and Prince on the track together, but for me it kind of misses the mark. Wish they did another collab.

@Blown Away This is one of the worst high-profile collabs ever. Their voices don't match and the song goes nowhere.

@whoresup Doesn’t really jump out to me but it is enjoyable in a laid back kind of way but not one I listen to often.

@Lorde Von Kok I'm not sure if I love it or if I hate it. I'm confused, but I think I adore it because of Prince.

@Joga, really a 11? 

11 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Act of contrition, Love Song or Dear Jessie our first as alway, oh and also I’m going to sleep soon

Guessing game going strong! (As always in megarates)

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Guessing game going strong! (As always in megarates)

Keep guessing!! 

Blown Away
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

10. Love Song - 6.40

COMMENTS:

As she deserves. The worst song on the album. Act of Contrition is not a real song, it's a bunch of noise

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived