💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Q&A with director and Cinematographer of 911 video

Borislshere

Featured Posts

I hope someone asks him about how they did the scenes on the lift, and the shot with Gaga's ankle tied to a rope like a kite! I'll bet those were crazy to shoot, and I'd love to see some behind-the-scenes photos of them filming on the lift!

Also I hope he explains some more of the symbolism. Like, does the rider on the black horse represent Death? Why is Death pointing a gun at Gaga in the final scene?

And it would be cool if he pointed out some specific homages. For example, I've heard rumors that they also referenced Alejandro Jorodowsky's Holy Mountain and El Topo, so I wonder if that was coincidental or intentional. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

likeitrough
6 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I hope someone asks him about how they did the scenes on the lift

i think they used a lift. :bear:

Defmix100
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I hope someone asks him about how they did the scenes on the lift

This music video came to mind

• 1 month later...

An interesting tidbit is that the director said that people nowadays don't really do music videos for the money and that it's mostly about the passion, which makes sense given how MVs used to be made to spread awareness of the song. Makes me think Gaga may have helped finance some of the chromatica mvs. I think she's done this before but I don't remember which one (ARTPOP film?)

Jose P
10 minutes ago, efrs said:

An interesting tidbit is that the director said that people nowadays don't really do music videos for the money and that it's mostly about the passion, which makes sense given how MVs used to be made to spread awareness of the song. Makes me think Gaga may have helped finance some of the chromatica mvs. I think she's done this before but I don't remember which one (ARTPOP film?)

Yes, she financed the GUY music video bc Interscope refused to do so after the era had underperformed.

Archived