💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Resurrection

freezer bride

Featured Posts

freezer bride

EjGewX9UcAASYvY?format=jpg&name=large

Hosted and judged by series creators The Boulet Brothers, The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Resurrection's Halloween-themed competition marks the first time that competitors from all three seasons of the show will return to compete against one another. The winner of the competition will be "resurrected" and will return to compete on the upcoming Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 4 as a main competitor, and will also walk away with a twenty thousand dollar cash prize. The innovative, two-hour film-part horror movie, part documentary and part reality competition-marks the first spin-off of the groundbreaking The Boulet Brothers' Dragula series. The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Resurrection will premiere exclusively on Shudder in all territories on Tuesday, October 20.

♄.

OMFGGGG finally an All Stars Dragula I’m so excited :giveup:

Any drag race fan who hasn’t watched Dragula, what are you waiting for? 

5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Omg this sounds so good. Rupaul's Drag Race is shooketh.

Drag race beats heterosexual mainstream shows at the emmys i think theyre sleeping just fine lol

alsemanche

OMFG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IM SO HYPED FOR THIS SAHJKFSAHFSA

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
1 hour ago, bleach cake said:

The innovative, two-hour film-part horror movie, part documentary and part reality competition-marks the first spin-off of the groundbreaking The Boulet Brothers' Dragula series. The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Resurrection will premiere exclusively on Shudder in all territories on Tuesday, October 20.

hold up what 

TheOriginalOne

OMFG THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! When does the cast get announced!!?! I’m really hoping to see MeatBall, Melissa Befierce, James Majesty, Evah Destruction, Abhora, Disasterina, Maxi Glamour, and Louisiana Purchase again :giveup:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, bleach cake said:

The winner of the competition will be "resurrected" and will return to compete on the upcoming Boulet Brothers' Dragula Season 4 as a main competitor, and will also walk away with a twenty thousand dollar cash prize.

nvm now it makes more sense . This is actually kinda cool i like the concept! 

HotLikeMexico

OMFG and on shudder too. Girl this is why I love Shudder. They have a lot of great horror movies and content and I love how they also are inclusive and even feature queer horror on the regular as well 

• 3 weeks later...
phantasmas

My fave won and now im so excited for S4!!! Did anyone else watch the special? And cry as much as I did? 

Ultimecia

Any link for poor European fans?

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

alsemanche

Where can we watch it other than shudder?it wont work for me not even with a VPN and i couldn't find a torrent   

Edit: it's on fuzzconews :staymad: @Ultimecia

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Where can we watch it other than shudder?it wont work for me not even with a VPN and i couldn't find a torrent   

Edit: it's on fuzzconews :staymad: @Ultimecia

What a sketchy sketchy website

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Flippy

Omg thanks for the reminder!!! Gonna watch this rn 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived