💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which TFM cover is the deluxe version?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

This question has been bugging me recently. As we all know, The Fame Monster has two covers: one where she has a white bobline and the ying-yang concept, and one where she wears a black long wig and her alter ego Morgana Devancelli. Now what I’m wondering about is which one is the deluxe version? The one with white hair is just so much more I guess ‘common’ and it’s the only one I own, I can’t seem to find the version with the black wig too. Do you guys maybe know? (Also just see this as a bit of an appreciation thread because both these covers are ICONIC:firega:)

Gaga_FameMonster-1573503688-compressed.j

latest?cb=20091030141425

LittleMonster20

Thanks! Do you also know where to get the black wig cover one? It seems so rare and all the sellers in my country only sell the white bob one. Do I need to maybe buy it second hand?

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Thanks! Do you guys also know where to get the black wig cover one? It seems so rare and all the sellers in my country only sell the white bob one. Do I need to maybe buy it second hand?

Yeah I couldn't find it anywhere in my country either so I got it second hand at Discogs.

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah I couldn't find it anywhere in my country either so I got it second hand at Discogs.

That reminded me of when Ica Maxi (the supermarket) sold both covers on their “top 10 albums” list they had, I was just a kid so i wished for it the Christmas 2009 or 2010 and got the white cover one, that was the reissue btw (as i had the 8 track EP before)

LittleMonster20

Thanks everyone! I find it hard to imagine that the one with the black wig is the standard version since it’s so I guess ‘rare’. I’ll look into it soon. Might post an update!

numb the flame

The blonde artwork is commonly used for the deluxe edition but it was also used for some of the standard editions. 

The brunette artwork is commonly used for the standard edition however it was also used for the limited edition digipak. 

Cookie Tookie
18 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Thanks! Do you also know where to get the black wig cover one? It seems so rare and all the sellers in my country only sell the white bob one. Do I need to maybe buy it second hand?

I wanted the black hair cover, and I was able to find it on EBay brand new a year ago

LittleMonster20
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

I wanted the black hair cover, and I was able to find it on EBay brand new a year ago

I’ll look into that if it’s cheaper, don’t have much experience with eBay. Did it arrive in good shape? What did it cost?

Mister G
27 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Are you looking for vinyls or CD versions??

Archived