💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Craft: Legacy Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser

Oh God, IDK how to feel about this, I'm somewhat excited but the CGI looks really, really cheap, and the whole vibe of the story seems a lot less dark than the original. 

Shooketh at that Nancy polaroid tho. 

Mr Ricky
5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Oh God, IDK how to feel about this, I'm somewhat excited but the CGI looks really, really cheap, and the whole vibe of the story seems a lot less dark than the original. 

Shooketh at that Nancy polaroid tho. 

But there's almost no CGI that's cheap in this trailer? Idk where you've seen that. :oprah:

Crossfit

Anderson123

I love the original so much and this is Blumhouse so gonna keep an open mind because they usually have some good stuff in there. Can’t wait to watch it. 

jacs vs looser
5 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

But there's almost no CGI that's cheap in this trailer? Idk where you've seen that. :oprah:

To me, the sparkles on the bathtub sceene and the makeup one infront of the mirror look as if they were made on Adobe After Effects (free trial).

LostBoyfriend
4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

To me, the sparkles on the bathtub sceene and the makeup one infront of the mirror look as if they were made on Adobe After Effects (free trial).

Not only that, they seem straight outta "Aquamarine", which is in no way a disrespect to the greatest movie ever made, but they do be looking cheap and childish with all those glittery effect in a supposedly darker movie. It also gives me "H2O Just Add Water" hardcore vibes, which is another great tv series. (PD. I LOVE mermaids)

It surely looks less dark than the Original The Craft. I'm hoping at least one of the original witches makes a cameo other than a polaroid. I would scream if the good witch comes back to warn them or punish them. I need the movie to be as dark or even darker than the original one, but looking at the trailer my hopes are way way down.:messga:

Hmm I knew Zoe directed it, but I didn't realize she wrote it as well. I don't typically watch supernatural/horror, but this is a pretty big deviation from her previous work and I'm kind of interested to see what she does with it.

Spoiler

She did do one thriller with her husband and Taylor Kinney and it was awful imo.

Edited just now by anonanon

Sparkles? HA! Are you kidding me? 
I knew this was going to be a joke. No wonder they decided not to wait and release it in theaters.

This is the Kidz Bop version.

Chromatican

This looks absolutely awful. I was hopeful, but wow. Maybe the original casting 20 somethings made some points because a lot of these younger actresses don't seem to have the same gravitas. And why does it look kind of...cheap? Not trying to be an asshole, but those sparkles. :messga: I don't get why they couldn't just bring back the original cast, and the fact that they are trying to reboot this, but still has a picture of Nancy but also has the line from the first is sending mixed messages.

Reject False Icons

NO

The original has just this kind of magic touch from the mid 90's that no other movie will recreate

plus Fairuza Balk is irreplaceable 

Flippy

Eh... I'm excited with anything that has to do with witches, however the CW-ness of this trailer left me feeling eh... Lol I'll still watch it! 

And the polaroid scene... WHAT?! I can't wait to see how they incorporate Nancy into all of this!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived