Next album  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Sound for the next album...

• Adult Contemporary
    • DanceGa again

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, GenericPhag said:

Tbh, if she ever does a self-titled album, it would be so obvious to make it a double album with one side being "Lady" (ASIB-esque ballads and jazz) and the other side being "Gaga" (dance pop).

lol yeah that's too obvious for her, she aint no Ava Max :laughga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

you said 'we' as in everyone that hated the remixes. but everything else i wrote was directed to that other guy that says we all get scared when Gaga does actual experimental stuff w her music. i probably should've quoted them too :laughga:

i was talking to the op, because he/she said that "we" hated the remixes, as in generally speaking, lets stop being noisy luv xx

hijadeputa

As I’m growing up as well, I would like some more mature songs. But danceGa will always be in my heart.

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

i was talking to the op, because he/she said that "we" hated the remixes, as in generally speaking, lets stop being noisy luv xx

yeah and I just used your comment to talk about the reason I hated the remixes, which is different from yours? what bothers u so much about that? i don't need your attitude lol

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

yeah and I just used your comment to talk about the reason I hated the remixes, which is different from yours? what bothers u so much about that? i don't need your attitude lol

your tone is uncivil so i will take the classy route and leave this here.

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

your tone is uncivil so i will take the classy route and leave this here.

uncivil :messga: chile anyways so

OT: Slow-tempo/dream synth

some synth ballads a'la SHICD but even moodier would SLAY

Alt R&B would be great too

31 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm not calling you out, but I lowkey feel like most of the people who say this in actuality wouldn't like a metal album :sweat: 

Of course we all have our own individual taste, and again, I'm not saying that you don't want a metal album, but I really do feel like if Gaga went full-on metal, a lot of her fans wouldn't really be here for it. Like, BTW-era Gaga is the closest to "metal" that we've gotten, but still, there were definitely electronic/dance/pop elements in the album that overshadowed the whole "rock/metal" vibe. 

Who cares, most people weren’t here for a pop country album but it still happened.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

OT: Slow-tempo/dream synth

some synth ballads a'la SHICD but even moodier would SLAY

Alt R&B would be great too

thanks for finally focusing on the original topic luv xx

Reality
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Who cares, most people weren’t here for a pop country album but it still happened.

I'm not saying that it won't/can't happen. I'm just saying that most people are hypocrites. 

🃏🖤👹

DiskoBaby

If she keeps doing so many dance pop albums in a row eventually it’ll get stale like Britney and Madonna. Or what happened with ARTPOP. Gaga is talented enough where she can diversify herself more musically.

vyniildisk
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

If she keeps doing so many dance pop albums in a row eventually it’ll get stale like Britney and Madonna. Gaga is talented enough where she can diversify herself more musically.

How are Madonna and Britney stale? they both reinvent themselves all the time :fatcat:

DiskoBaby
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

How are Madonna and Britney stale? they both reinvent themselves all the time :fatcat:

But there music tends to sound the same the older they get. Britney and Madonnas music the last decade isn’t exactly forward pushing and getting into diverse genres. It just got boring. 

vyniildisk
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

But there music tends to sound the same the older they get. Britney and Madonnas music the last decade isn’t exactly forward pushing and getting into diverse genres. It just got boring. 

Britneyloo went from Work bizh to Make me and they are like extreme opposite :triggered:

Archived