💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Judas Priest frontman loves Gaga

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Judas Society

Rob Halford, frontman of 70s heavy metal band Judas Priest talked about his love for Lady Gaga in his interview with People magazine.

It's actually a known fact that he is a real little monster since the TFM era. But I just love reading about music legends loving Gaga.

Full interview here: https://people.com/music/judas-priest-rob-halford-talks-double-life-book-confess/

Spoiler

" instantly knew she was going to be gigantic as an artist," he says. "I became a big fan of everything that she's done and that's because I love all kinds of music. She's the best at what she does."

He describes his giddiness when he saw a photo of Gaga wearing a Judas Priest shirt while leaving a hotel. He later found out she's a "metal maniac."

He recalls the time she met the Chromatica star. With mutual friend Lady Starlight, Halford showed up to the singer's 2014 ArtRave tour in San Diego as a surprise.

"When Gaga started her performance, me and Starlight snuck out into the audience," he recalls. "I was clapping and hooting and hollering like fans, and Gaga's making her way out to them and then she sees us, and she literally falls to her knees and crumbles onto the floor."

"And Starlight's digging me in the ribs going, 'See, I knew she'd be happy that you were here,'" he adds. "She's so pure, she's so in touch with herself as a person, and the great, great, great, great things that she's done for the LGBTQ community."

And if the two would ever hit the stage together, Halford knows which songs he'd want to perform with the "Rain on Me" singer.

"I would definitely do 'Born This Way' because that's our anthem," he says, referring to the LGBTQ community. "As far as Priest songs go, I think I'd like to do 'Breaking the Law' with her because it talks about the frustration that we go through, particularly as young people. You don't know what it's like, you haven't got a clue. You'd do the same thing too, breaking the law."

GettyImages-84894917.jpg rob-halford-lady-gaga-%C3%A0-la-webradio

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

"And if the two would ever hit the stage together, Halford knows which songs he'd want to perform with the ″Rain on Me″ singer.

″I would definitely do 'Born This Way' because that's our anthem,″ he says, referring to the LGBTQ community."

honestly I'd be here for it :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I love how so many rock legends actually love Gaga. They know she's not a just a pop star but a proper artist and a rock chick at heart.

Anderson123

I know which song they’d perform. 

Ha Ha Lol GIF

Jk but I do love that song and would like to see them on stage together some day. 

Judas Society
34 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

"And if the two would ever hit the stage together, Halford knows which songs he'd want to perform with the ″Rain on Me″ singer.

″I would definitely do 'Born This Way' because that's our anthem,″ he says, referring to the LGBTQ community."

honestly I'd be here for it :firega:

Me too. I'm so here for it.

Such a legend, one of rock's finest vocalists and definitely an inspiration for Gaga's vocal style. Great to see he still loves her just as much.

I would love Gaga to do something like The Rolling Stones Rock n Roll circus sometime. Put all the legends she's friends with in a tent/studio and make music together. Covers, jamming, film the whole thing. It would be so awesome.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Reject False Icons

I didn’t have a single clue about this, maybe this is the excuse that will introduce me to heavy metal :bradley:

Judas Society
10 hours ago, Marjol said:

Such a legend, one of rock's finest vocalists and definitely an inspiration for Gaga's vocal style. Great to see he still loves her just as much.

I would love Gaga to do something like The Rolling Stones Rock n Roll circus sometime. Put all the legends she's friends with in a tent/studio and make music together. Covers, jamming, film the whole thing. It would be so awesome.

This is an absolute dream. It'd be like the Warhol factory.

Judas Society
9 hours ago, candydarling said:

THE COLLAB I NEED :giveup:

Heck we still waiting for MetalliGa to happen!

Archived