💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Judas Priest frontman loves Gaga

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Please give me full-on, no holds barred, screaming and growling goddess RockGa PLEEEAAAASEEEEE :giveup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone who’s not familiar with metal, just know this: Judas Priest is one of the most important metal bands in history, one of the first and most influential metal bands, setting many standards for the genre. And Rob Halford is typically called the Metal God, AND he’s an open hunty. A gay man is a metal legend, a metal god, just think about that :legend:

Judas Society
7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Please give me full-on, no holds barred, screaming and growling goddess RockGa PLEEEAAAASEEEEE :giveup:

I've been waiting since BTW. :bear:

Just now, Judas Society said:

I've been waiting since BTW. :bear:

Our time WILL come I'm MANIFESTING

tenor.gif?itemid=7898691

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Our time WILL come I'm MANIFESTING

tenor.gif?itemid=7898691

She got the respects from metallica's fans in this performance.

18 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

She got the respects from metallica's fans in this performance.

As she SHOULD, a truly versatile queen :haroon:

Gaga might be the only musician who is loved by such diverse artists. I mean from Dame Julie Andrews to U2 and The Rolling Stones—everyone respects her :diane:

Chromatica Island
12 hours ago, Jose P said:

Well he’s a hunty so are we surprised? :trollga:

I mean there are straight fans of Gaga, she's not just for LGBT people, shes for everybody!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

I mean the bitch can scream 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

He is also a henny, FYI. A bondage type. :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i was only listening nor paying attention to rock music opposed to pop music when that B$*$$ came to F*** $h!t up in my I-pod and my brain. And all my friends started to think I was too weird and started leaving (low-key rewriting stuff and low-key not)... Honestly I love this recognition. Rocky Gaga has always been there since the beginning/ 

hello hello baby.

Judas Society
On 9/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, brucee said:

i was only listening nor paying attention to rock music opposed to pop music when that B$*$$ came to F*** $h!t up in my I-pod and my brain. And all my friends started to think I was too weird and started leaving (low-key rewriting stuff and low-key not)... Honestly I love this recognition. Rocky Gaga has always been there since the beginning/ 

The girl grew up with Springsteen. The way she sings some songs were more rock than pop. That's why she's not immediately relatable to a lot of pop fans and they think she's totally weird but the fact is they're just not that used to listening to rock in general.

Aussie

Yeah him and musicians from other bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica too. Marilyn Manson has in the past as well. That’s why I am hoping for a rock/metal inspired album with the usual dose of pop/dance. Born This Way attempted that but she also had some alternative tunes on ARTPOP and Joanne. I’d absolutely love for her to collaborate with those artists in a new concept album. A more metal version of Chromatica in a sense.

PS: speaking of Marilyn Manson, Shooter Jennings did a great job producing on WE ARE CHAOS. I think he would be perfect for Gaga. He adapts and works based on who and what the artist wants and MM has only great words to say about working with him. Then of course you got legends like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails which could create an absolute masterpiece with her.

Archived